Forza Horizon 4 Series 13 Update Now Available: Plenty of Porsches and Showcase Remixes

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 4' started by GTPNewsWire, Aug 29, 2019.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

dice1998 likes this.
  2. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Administrator

Full patch notes, courtesy of the FH4 Support site:

3. GrimBrother1

GrimBrother1

I'm only upset because I'll be at Outpost Discovery in Anaheim all weekend and unable to jump in and play lol. Is the LH up for grabs this week already?

4. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

I think this forzathon is going to be one of the coolest yet. So many Porsches! :O Just won myself the 917LH so far, next is the Zerouno.

Also, it's great to have Italdesign back in a racing game again (my childhood car manufacturer since NFS 3: Hot Pursuit). :tup:

palqo likes this.
  5. strela

strela

Yes it's this week Trial price car. You won't be able to obtain it later using the date glich.

I must confess this is the first month the update doesn't impress me much. I love the 906 and 917LH but the other three Porsches feel way to similar to the cars already available in the showroom. And the ZeroUno is just an ugly Huracan IMO. But I'm ok since we have so many cars already. However I love those new Developer/Community Championships.

6. GTnForza4ever

GTnForza4ever

Looking forward to know if they'll end up launching a patch for this kinda cars to be buyable like FM7 did with its cars...

bremics likes this.
  7. Ryan81

Ryan81

Let's hope so otherwise there'll be a whole bunch of cars that many of us will never be able to drive.

GTnForza4ever and bremics like this.