Forza Horizon 4 Series 13 Update Now Available: Plenty of Porsches and Showcase Remixes

Full patch notes, courtesy of the FH4 Support site:

We're constantly working to improve the experience in Forza Horizon 4. Below you will find a summary of items fixed or improved upon in this content update.

ALL PORSCHE, ALL THE TIME

Series 13 pays homage to the legendary carmaker, Porsche. You’ll find a total of 13 Porsches to be won from Festival Playlist, and each season will feature themed events to use them in. 5 of the Porsches that can be won are brand new to Forza Horizon 4:

• 1951 Porsche #46 356 SL Gmünd Coupe
  • 1966 Porsche 906 Carrera 6
  • 1970 Porsche #3 917 LH
  • 2018 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS
  • 2019 Porsche Macan Turbo
We hope you enjoy the style, performance and heritage of Porsche’s vehicles as much as we do.

NEW SHOWCASE REMIX – COMMUTER BLUES

A new remix of The Flying Scotsman Showcase, this time featuring the new and exclusive 2019 Porsche Macan Turbo facing off against the legendary steam locomotive in spring. Complete the regular version of the Showcase first to unlock this remixed version.

SHOWCASE REMIX – FOREST SPRITE

What happens when you cram a turbocharged inline-4 motorbike engine into a tiny car, and tune it to go really fast off-road? Find out in this returning Showcase Remix, featuring the 1958 Austin-Healey Sprite Mk1 versus the Horizon Motocross Team in autumn.

CROSS-PLATFORM FIXES

Reworked return to game flow for new players

Rebalanced league rankings in Team Adventure

Fixed an issue where the Left Mirror displays the same reflection as the right mirror on the 2018 Nissan Sentra NISMO

Lego Speed Champions Icon was appearing even when all items were filtered

Fixed an issue where player could get out of world when hitting a specific sign post

Brick challengers which require you to be in a LEGO car were not counting the LEGO 911 Porsche as a LEGO car

Fixed 1997 Mazda RX7 speedometer showing odd behaviour over certain speeds

No reflection was present on the central mirror in the 1997 Mazda RX7 cockpit

Fixed part of the Holden Sandman engine disappearing when applying the Roo Bars body kit

Adjusted the Vauxhall Monaro VXR collision to avoid bottoming out in certain areas of the world

Fixed an Issue in Star Card where "The Magnate" was not updating correctly

Fixed an Issue where Forzathon Daily Challenges reset after travelling between Mainland and Fortune Island or LEGO Valley

General stability improvements

I'm only upset because I'll be at Outpost Discovery in Anaheim all weekend and unable to jump in and play lol. Is the LH up for grabs this week already?

I think this forzathon is going to be one of the coolest yet. So many Porsches! :embarrassed: Just won myself the 917LH so far, next is the Zerouno.

Also, it's great to have Italdesign back in a racing game again (my childhood car manufacturer since NFS 3: Hot Pursuit). 👍

Is the LH up for grabs this week already?
Yes it's this week Trial price car. You won't be able to obtain it later using the date glich.

I must confess this is the first month the update doesn't impress me much. I love the 906 and 917LH but the other three Porsches feel way to similar to the cars already available in the showroom. And the ZeroUno is just an ugly Huracan IMO. But I'm ok since we have so many cars already. However I love those new Developer/Community Championships.

Back