Forza Horizon 4 Series 35 Preview: Gladiators and Grand Tourers

Me: "I wonder if I finally have a reason to start playing FH4 again..."

*Reads article, sees DS23*

p>

giphy.gif

Nice. Porsche surprised. Was the stream today?
Yeah. We ran an article on it back on Tuesday, and this thread is for the article that covers the stream contents...

Wondering if we'll be seeing the Brera anytime soon..... Like we need even more Porsches.... What's with no new Audis in the game? The latest one is the 2016 R8. Perhaps T10s relationship with the manufacturer has soured somewhat? We've had new Mercs and Beemers not to mention Porsches but Audis have been neglected....

Very true. I just would have liked a car that hasn't already been in this current generation of Forza titles to make an appearance. Like the Brera or 2000 Audi S4 or even something like the Fiat Coupé.

Well, for once it’s the 928. No other Porsche in the game quite like it.
You can put a V8 in the 968, ending with a similar car.:D

Anyway I'm super happy for the DS. My grandpa drove one a long time ago. It was the same color as well. A lot of feels. Love the 80' Porsche cars. I'm happy for that too.
The Jeep on the other hand.... I'm not mad about the car. I'm actually mad about the roof option. PG, was it really that hard to give that option to other cabriolets and cars with removable roofs like the Koenigsegg cars.....

Like we need even more Porsches....
There are few unique models not presented - sluntnose, classic 911, first gen boxter, Taycan. At this point we could organise our own Porsche Unleashed game :D

At least the 928 is a model that is not a variant of an existing model.
It is not like the 356 or 991, which already exist in a million varieties.

As a front engine Porsche enthusiast who was sick of the 991 and 356 variants, and then sick of the neglect of front engine Porsches, it's a little sad that this car is spoken of as if it were a 356 and 991...

And immersion totally broken. I mean, to get the 928 experience it really helps if the model also represents the 928. :)
I know, I know. But you know, there's always going to be that one guy who will say stuff like that.
And about that broken immersion. I still have one Clio Williams with a Citroen Saxo paint job.:lol:
I had another one with a 106 rallye paint job. But thankfully I could ditch that one. Yeah, I know.... lame.

Last edited:
Back