Forza Horizon 4 Series 36 Preview: Rotaries and a Forgotten Saleen

Yep watched live stream at 4 am, also sounds good with what there doing with the next Forza can’t wait. The gift that keeps on giving and rx3 is cool too. Gotta be getting at the End of its lifecycle ???

Mega high five to @Racing_Miku for guessing the Saleen S1 would be in Spring. You totally nailed it man, haha! :)👍

Can't wait for us to get these three cars next season! As Adam mentioned above: The gift that keeps on giving. :D The next Forza Motorsport is sounding to be very epic! So glad Chris and the team at T10 is keeping us informed. Keep it up us!

Last edited:
Going to lay a prediction that I have to wait till the ''Spring' Season to obtain it! :cheers:

Called it for the Saleen S1 , oh well another full season it is to obtain my next 'wish' car!

Mega high five to @Racing_Miku for guessing the Saleen S1 would be in Spring. You totally nailed it man, haha! :)👍

Yeah, I've been having a good run in predicting things of late! :lol:

Very happy with the other two cars too as really love the 110S and the RX3 so defo a good season!

Last edited:
Disappointing season for me tbh. Then again, I'm quite Eurocentric when it comes to cars. The two Mazdas really don't interest me at all. Oh well, hopefully better next time.

Yeah, I've been having a good run in predicting things of late! :lol:

Very happy with the other two cars too as really love the 110S and the RX3 so defo a good season!
Same here! I'm also (sort of) glad we're getting them both before the Saleen S1 as well. Ahh yeah!

Oh, and sorry for the really late reply. This wait for E3 is driving crazy! :D But I'm looking forward to your next predictions haha!

Last edited:

I mean, it does sound like a rotary...but the quality of the audio is really bad. Listen from 3:15 to 3:30. It's just bad. The looping is so obvious and distracting.

Back