Forza Horizon 4's Barn Finds Have Leaked Too

I can't wait to finally drive the Bentley!

Also, I hope they use different buildings for each car, it sort of ruins the challenge if you know to look for a certain building type. This is especially true when you find half the locations before unlocking the find.

I don't think the Cerbera listed is the normal model but rather the Speed 12, as the Speed 12 is listed at TVR_Cerbera_98 in the files which matches the barn find.

However, with the inconsistencies about the 1964 and 1966 Ford GT40s, and the 1977, 1983, and 1984 Golf/Rabbit GTis I could be wrong.

Does anyone feel less eager to play the game since these leaks? I know I don't.

Jeez,i haven't seen so much of a game leak before,not even Ubisoft lets data from their games leak

Oh yes, much slower. The Isetta has 13HP, as opposed to the P50's 4.2HP. Isetta can reach 56MPH, and the P50 hits 38MPH. Isetta weights 920LBs, while the P50 weighs 123LBs.
Let's hope the P50 never finds a steep road in this game

Jeez,i haven't seen so much of a game leak before,not even Ubisoft lets data from their games leak

Let's hope the P50 never finds a steep road in this game

There are other problems for the P50.

You're arriving at your destination. You cross an intersection and get hit by any hypercar going at full blast. Your car returns from orbit on the opposite side of the map. Time to do your trip all over again...

Last edited:
There are other problems for the P50.

You're arriving at your destination. You cross an intersection and get hit by any hypercar going at full blast. Your car returns from orbit on the opposite side of the map. Time to do your trip all over again...

Hmmm....this is giving me an idea.

If there's a sufficiently flat space on the map (and/or, for extra fun, someone done goofs up again like FH3 and inadvertently sends out the dev build instead of the usual upon release), P50 BowlingTM needs to be a thing.

Why do you keep spoiling it? :lol: but seriously, I'm seeing a lot of good stuff here. I'm wondering if that Cerbera is a regular one? if it is, I am crossing my fingers for the 4.5. Also, kind of weird having the 22b as a barn find. I guess I won't be having my rally warrior early in-game. The hype keeps growing. Can't wait :)

Why do you keep spoiling it? :lol: but seriously, I'm seeing a lot of good stuff here. I'm wondering if that Cerbera is a regular one? if it is, I am crossing my fingers for the 4.5.

Alas, I am afraid it's the Speed 12. After all, the road-going car was introduced in 1998... And eventually cannibalized to keep the GT racers going, which explains why you would find it(s remains) in a shed.

Last edited:
With so many new or updated cars in the barns, pray to God the 22B has been accurately modelled after 13 years!

Also, using that Rabbit again for a British based game would've been attrocious.

VXR
With so many new or updated cars in the barns, pray to God the 22B has been accurately modelled after 13 years!

Also, using that Rabbit again for a British based game would've been attrocious.
I remember a pre-release article about FM7 claimed they had tracked down a stock 22B and scanned it to completely remodel the existing 22B with full Autovista features, but in-game you couldn't open the bonnet or anything. I wonder if now is when it'll finally show up?

Weird that this will be the second improvement to the 22B, because they made some huge changes between Horizon 2 and Motorsport 6 which made it much more accurate.

I remember a pre-release article about FM7 claimed they had tracked down a stock 22B and scanned it to completely remodel the existing 22B with full Autovista features, but in-game you couldn't open the bonnet or anything. I wonder if now is when it'll finally show up?

I think this could have been typo by PR staff having nothing to do with the 22B. Unless I'm mistaken, FM7 introduced an explorable engine bay for one of the older WRX STi models. Maybe this was one they were referring to at the time of writing. Not sure, but definitely a mystery.

Back