Forza Horizon 5 Hotfix Deployed, Addresses Multiplayer and Freezing

• Thread starter Famine
  • 8 comments
I'm afraid I've already experienced my first soft lock post-update, coming out of the Rural Backwoods Drive EventLab Blueprint.

It still counted towards the Mixology daily challenge after I rebooted though.

Last edited:
What saddens me to some extent is that they can't even come out and say "here's how wanted the Treasure Hunt to work" and then say they're working on it. Until now, it's just the players scrambling around trying various different things that obviously weren't ever going to work. Why not just come out earlier and say, "oops, it's not working right..."?

What saddens me to some extent is that they can't even come out and say "here's how wanted the Treasure Hunt to work" and then say they're working on it. Until now, it's just the players scrambling around trying various different things that obviously weren't ever going to work. Why not just come out earlier and say, "oops, it's not working right..."?
wish they be more open about alot of the issues, some seem like they are just being ignored, especially when it comes too the ffb. Obviously trying too fix the multiplayer side too it 1st , just hoping it doesn't keep getting pushed under the carpet, I'm pretty sure they never intended my wheel too sound like a logitech one with all the rattling lol

Last edited:
Sure have a bigger team than reiza? yet they turn out huge updates and fixes way more regular than PG
To give the slightest benefit of the doubt to Playground, AMS2 will never, ever, reach the amount of players, across four or five different systems and infinite amounts of PC configurations, that FH5 is dealing with right now. And I mean...this is pretty typical for Playground even if the game wasn't absolutely broken, where most of the patches come at the start of seasons, and with how things have been broken by hotfixes, it makes sense to take a wait and see approach and continue to hone in on the largest problems to get the game to a playable state.

I know a good fix for freezing...
Put a coat on ;)

I'll get my coat...
Your version is likely more reliable; one of this week's Daily Challenges, which went live only after the hotfix, is to complete three different Blueprints, and my console locks into an infinite loop after each one.

Handily it does count them as completed though.

Back