Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: A Second Summer

The second Series of Forza Horizon 5 starts today, with the Summer/Wet season rolling around again. There’s a new set of Festival Playlist challenges and events for players to dive into, as well as some changes to the landscape appropriate to the festive season...

@Famine

Is this right for the treasure hunt?

Treasure Hunt: Blazing Thunder​

• Cars: Ford Mustang (any)
  • Challenge: Earn 10 stars from PR Stunts in any Mustang; locate Treasure Chest
  • Reward: 3 points, 50,000cr

Because I thought that was last week's challenge. Did T10 just reuse the same thing this time around?

Last edited:
Yup can’t do the Treasure Hunt as I’m too much of a FH5 fan haha I hope they fix it or I’ll have to fix my perfectionism :scared:
I hope they fix it too. I quite liked being able to get both cars without having to do The Trial or Seasonal Playground Games.

With the Treasure Hunt, I tried a Trailblazer that I hadn't tried before. No difference - got 3 stars and it didn't count.

With the Treasure Hunt, I tried a Trailblazer that I hadn't tried before. No difference - got 3 stars and it didn't count.

I'm seeing the same, I hadn't done all of the Trailblazers so thought I'd be OK but apparently not. When the initial clues are so vague it really sucks that there appear to be bugs on top of it.

^ I bought the Alumi Craft, reverted my character to the default clothes, 3-starred a new TB (the last one I hadn't done already, so no getting that back), and 3-starred three more TBs. I also 3-starred three TBs in an unmodified car. Nothing worked for me.

I figured "come as you are" might mean wearing the clothes you start the game with. I could see some players unwittingly getting the clue because they never changed any clothes.

did they fixed bugged treasure hunt? I wanted to max out this season but not sure if it is worth trying bugged Treasure hunt.

Latest Posts

Back