Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: Filthy/Gorgeous

• Thread starter Famine
  • 7 comments
A Nissan Sentra. What a way to end the series! /s

Really disappointed in the car selection this month, hopefully Series 13 is a bit better but my expectations are very low considering the past few series. The last really strong series we had in terms of car selection was Cinco De Mayo, in my opinion.

hopefully Series 13 is a bit better but my expectations are very low considering the past few series
Hope you like the idea of 4 cars weve had in Forza since like 2012 and one new forza edition of a car weve had since 2012, because thats series 13!!!!

Last edited:
Hope you like the idea of 4 cars weve had in Forza since like 2012 and one new forza edition of a car weve had since 2012, because thats series 13!!!!
You've got to be kidding me.

At this rate there's no way in hell I'm buying 6.

Maybe they are gradually dumbing down on new cars to focus on Forza Motorsport? The car pass has finished, the game is a year old....

I honestly hope the driving experience in the FM reboot is outstanding, cause I'm pretty sure the car list is going the same route of FH5....

Yeah, there probably won't be a massive load of new cars. They always transfer 80% or more of cars from the previous iterations to the new game.

I don't mind the current car list per se, but some of the omissions from both previous games, and cars that have never been in boggles my mind sometimes.

Back