Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: Springing Into The New Year

• Thread starter Famine
  • 7 comments
THE TREASURE CHALLENGE WORKS!

1640879699615.png

Edit: OMFG, I just completed the EventLab challenge in 36 seconds without finding any of the chests. I just went full pelt at the ramp and made it :lol:

Last edited:
I’m pretty upset at the moment, long time forza horizon fan and been playing since FH1. Have enjoyed there games and put so many hours into them and I’m pretty angry right now, so no Xbox live gold I am at a huge disadvantage and I can’t get close to 200 points for Lamborghini SVJ and I am missing out on so many things clothing, cars, etc. i do all I can each week with no xbox live gold but I am screwed. I didn’t have this issue with Forza Horizon 4 and I ended up with 45000 forzathon points from doing weekly stuff every week. There is no way I’m getting FH6 plus all the bugs crashes and play list not working too. I’m sorry but I’m really not happy about it.

That EventLab challenge is bizarre, I completed it without finding a single chest too, apparently they are either side of and behind the ramp section.

THE TREASURE CHALLENGE WORKS!

View attachment 1102594

Edit: OMFG, I just completed the EventLab challenge in 36 seconds without finding any of the chests. I just went full pelt at the ramp and made it :lol:
Well 🤬 me, I spent 15 minutes driving around that and couldn't find it, I thought it was broken again. I knew I should have looked up!

That EventLab challenge is bizarre, I completed it without finding a single chest too, apparently they are either side of and behind the ramp section.
Yeah, the whole level was featured on a video just after launch (or about a week after it would have been useful for reviewers to know about):

But it turns out that you just need to be a slightly better driver than the two devs and get a better run through the corner into the stadium to make the jump with no upgrades :lol:

The description for "Bunny Hopping" - "Airfield UTV Cup" - apparently means "Score 10 Air Skills in under 30 seconds in any UTV".

You don't actually need to be at the airfield to do it either. 🤷‍♂️

Back