Forza Horizon 5 to Add Ford Mustang Mach-E 1400

• Thread starter Famine
  • 21 comments
Great addition. Although most Electric cars in games are pretty dull to drive, this one will be a fricking hoot, if it sounds anything like it did in those initial promo videos, screeching like an enraged banshee.

I wonder if the weird Thursday Let’s Go! Stream timing means they will reveal the first expansion? 🤔
Last stream you were already mad that no info was given. What are the chances it will happen again? We all want the first expansion but I highly doubt it will bring something substantial to those that are bored with the base game. There are so many things that could be disappointing. The map, the theme, events, cars, ecc.
What I'm trying to say is... just do what you like and don't bother too much. When something good come unexpected is much better than when things that you are waiting don't meet your expectations.

@strela I actually like that PG hasn’t released the first expansion yet. I imagine they are saving it for Xbox's E3 to announce it alongside Forza Motorsport Rebooted, which makes perfect sense when you remember PG can just keep on changing up the game's world, and add new content every month till we get there. :)

Gonna be fun to smoke around in it, especially with how adaptable the powertrain is to go from full grip to gymkhana to full RWD drift.

By driving backwards around the map 5 times a day 🤣🤣🤣🤣
sit back oh yeah GIF

Raceroom is free to play though, so its around £4 for it in that game vs however much you paid for Horizon 5.
technically so is FH5 if you're one of the millions of people who have a gamepass subscription. Doesnt help that raceroom is exclusive to PC while FH5 is on both PC and Xbox

I managed to get mine for 600k on the AH, and I'm glad I didn't waste any time working for it. It's a bit meh, whereas I'd have been pumped for the road model.

Back