Forza Horizon 5's New Series 2 and 3 Cars, Items, and Events Previewed

• Thread starter Famine
  • 10 comments
Still disappointed about some of these cars won't be obtainable without playing the online events. This isn't good for anyone (including me) who doesn't have XBOX Live Gold. I thought Playground Games learned from the backlash for some of the prizes' requirements in Forza Horizon 4.

Well I guess I may have to 'unseal' my copy of Horizon 5 finally since I see an Aventedor J.

Just gotta 'juggle' Genshin Impact, College and trying to finish GTA III DE while i have my 7 day PS Now Trial active...

Lots of new and interesting cars. But I'm especially looking forward to that Espada.
I'm rather interested in the Espada too, though that extends mostly from my interest in its somewhat maligned reputation. At least we won't have to deal with the engine starving itself of oil or overheating when it's pushed hard, as was the most common complaint about it.

The car pass cars are all very nice but somehow it would have been good to include a few more affordable sports cars- perhaps a Peugeot or Citroen.

As good as the car pass cars are I hope they'll balance it out eventually, right now it's almost all Formula Drift or Ferrari's and Lambo's.

garr-dodgeball.gif

Back