Forza Horizon 6 Career Mode Detailed: Wristbands Return, Curated Racing, and Full Cross-Save

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jordan
  • 14 comments
  • 4,592 views

Jordan

Administrator
Messages
24,973
United States
United States
Messages
GTP_Jordan
Messages
GTP_Jordan
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 6 Career Mode Detailed: Wristbands Return, Curated Racing, and Full Cross-Save​

It’s been just over a month since Playground Games gave us our first real look at Forza Horizon 6, where we learned the Horizon Festival is heading to Japan. While that initial reveal gave us a taste of the map, the cars, and the May 19 release date, it left many wondering: how exactly will the career mode work?
 
First time I won't buy immediately because of the PS5 version. Is it known whether the PS5 Pro will have enhanced graphics? PC always looked better.
 
First time I won't buy immediately because of the PS5 version. Is it known whether the PS5 Pro will have enhanced graphics? PC always looked better.
If FH5 has PS5 Pro enhancements, I'm sure FH6 will.
 
Last edited:
Still don't know how cross save is going to work if they aren't cross-selling DLC.
Are some of my cars going to just disappear if I open the game on a different console? Will I be forced to buy DLC multiple times?

I want it to work so badly but it almost seems like a cash grab to make you buy DLC twice.
 
Quite hopeful for this new outing, the map looks more enticing than last time, much more vibrant.
 
Are some of my cars going to just disappear if I open the game on a different console?
Probably these cars will remain in your garage, and they'll be just locked on a platform where you don't have corresponding DLCs.
 
Last edited:
I'm super sour about this franchise. I always wanted to try it out but I never had a Xbox.
I finally bought Horizon 5 on PS5 a few weeks ago since it was on sale and I personally thought the game was crap.
Bland map, no structure, felt souless....I found The Crew Motorfest a way more enjoyable game.
Honestly it sucks that i can't even sell/refund this horrible game so i don't plan to buy anything digital anymore in future since I spent $50.00 on this game.

Anyways that being said, because of all this, I highly doubt I'll try 6. I think this series is over-hyped....unless 5 was just a one off bad one.
 
I'm super sour about this franchise. I always wanted to try it out but I never had a Xbox.
I finally bought Horizon 5 on PS5 a few weeks ago since it was on sale and I personally thought the game was crap.
Bland map, no structure, felt souless....I found The Crew Motorfest a way more enjoyable game.
Honestly it sucks that i can't even sell/refund this horrible game so i don't plan to buy anything digital anymore in future since I spent $50.00 on this game.

Anyways that being said, because of all this, I highly doubt I'll try 6. I think this series is over-hyped....unless 5 was just a one off bad one.
Not sure if serious. You literally posted this on a thread replying to an article detailing the structure of FH6's game progression.
 
Last edited:
Side hustles is cool.
Hopefully it's a less stale mechanic than the "taxi" missions in FH4...which were interesting in theory but repetitive and boring in execution. Ideally, it would be more of an ambient activity in the persistent open world rather than a loading screen - mission activity - loading screen thing, which kills the immersion for me. My biggest grip with the FH series is the lack of commitment to its own persistent open world.
 
Hopefully it's a less stale mechanic than the "taxi" missions in FH4...which were interesting in theory but repetitive and boring in execution. Ideally, it would be more of an ambient activity in the persistent open world rather than a loading screen - mission activity - loading screen thing, which kills the immersion for me. My biggest grip with the FH series is the lack of commitment to its own persistent open world.
I can’t recall visiting those. Guess I was too busy free roaming back and forth between cities and linking with other cars. Didn’t delve much in that one.
 
Happy they putting more i to progression it was not that great in fh4 and fh5. Preorder it soon on steam, first off for me is resident evil requim which releases on Friday.
 
Considering this is Japan and there's a freeway, I would love to see some tollbooth races ala NFSMW ;)
 
That GR GT looks absolutely gorgeous. Bring on 19th May 😍

I thought the exact same thing seeing the trailer. Playground Games have done a much better job of 'selling' the car than Toyota has.
 
Back