Forza Horizon Road Atlas

• Thread starter Wolfe
  • 3 comments

Wolfe

Physics Critic
Premium
United States
Wisconsin
Highway names are used extensively throughout this game, and I noticed that several highways are marked with roadsigns as well. Unfortunately, PG left this information off of the in-game map, so this afternoon I made a road atlas. I pulled some of the numbers from the speed traps/zones, and filled in the rest from driving around.

You can use this to navigate more effectively with others in online free roam, or just keep it as a reference. :) The colored zones are the infected/king multiplayer arenas. I plan to flesh out some of the topography and add some of the smaller "named" roads.

2m5xtt5.png

I might never need this, but it's just nice to know what a certain road is called. Thanks, Wolfe.

@JustChyllan:
The infected/king arenas. I've clarified it in the OP now. :cheers:

@VXR:
That was my thought too. It's a little thing, but when you've got racecourses like "28 to 38" and "Route 27 Run", it's nice to have a mental image of what that means. I'm pretty sure "28 to 38" is the one that runs south on 28 from the intersection of I76, crossing to the west at the twin "A" interchanges, joining 38 west via the "H" intersection, and ending at the outpost before I70. Without this map...that would be a pain to describe. :lol:

I'm glad you like it. :)

Back