Forza Hub awards not getting carried over to game

This has happened the last two times in a row:

F.Hub awards me 300,000 credits each for FM5 and Hor2, I go to the game's message center, acknowledge it, but it doesn't add to my game's credit count! And no, it does not reflect later even after a day or two.

What's this, a bug?

I have all the latest updates for apps, games and console.

You seem like one unlucky fella. Bugs, glitches, stutters and other crap. Maybe you pissed off the beard god somehow.

This has happened the last two times in a row:

F.Hub awards me 300,000 credits each for FM5 and Hor2, I go to the game's message center, acknowledge it, but it doesn't add to my game's credit count! And no, it does not reflect later even after a day or two.

What's this, a bug?

I have all the latest updates for apps, games and console.
Maybe its your internet connection. Is it spotty and often disconnects at times? Thats really the only thing I can think of.

I know this is kind of a no-brainer question, but do you Press A to download the credits, or do you just read the message?

You seem like one unlucky fella. Bugs, glitches, stutters and other crap. Maybe you pissed off the beard god somehow.

"Bugs, glitches, stutters, other crap"... everybody's getting that in some shape or form, and I'm the only unlcuky fella here?

Nice logic. ;)

Maybe its your internet connection. Is it spotty and often disconnects at times? Thats really the only thing I can think of.

I know this is kind of a no-brainer question, but do you Press A to download the credits, or do you just read the message?

Well now... aa'do declare Mr. Belvedare! I wasn't doing the download thing, just highlighting the message. Gracias, your input is appreciated! 👍

I will do this tonight, been sitting on it long enough. :cheers:

Well now... aa'do declare Mr. Belvedare! I wasn't doing the download thing, just highlighting the message. Gracias, your input is appreciated! 👍
I did the very same thing at first, so I just threw it out there.

Haven't had any major issues with the game, so it must be you.

Neither have I. I tend to notice them more, which I probably shouldn't. None of them are game-breaking. Was just hoping this gaming gen to be perfect in some way or the other. Far from it.

Neither have I. I tend to notice them more, which I probably shouldn't. None of them are game-breaking. Was just hoping this gaming gen to be perfect in some way or the other. Far from it.
Games are more complex then they've ever been before. When you have millions of lines of code you're bound to have some errors here and there.

@Speedster911

You can also redeem your points from the PC. https://rewards.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/redeem

Just make sure to click in the upper right to redeem your rewards. ;) I like that they added this to the X1 but if all else fails, at least you can redeem them from the pc. In all honesty I always forget about this free money.

It's all good brah!

@ImaRobot pointed out that you need to use the A button to actually download the gift credits.

And ever since discovering the millionaire glitch, I've been throwing my head back and laughing like Dr. Evil every time a few minutes of letting the game sit earns me hundreds of credits!!

Err, is there a limit to how many cars you can have in your garage? Cos' that would be a huge stinker seeing how you can't get rid of them once purchased.

Err, is there a limit to how many cars you can have in your garage? Cos' that would be a huge stinker seeing how you can't get rid of them once purchased.

I'm sure you can remove cars from the garage you just don't get any credits for them. All I know is the limit is somewhere above 400 as that's when I stopped playing, so at least enough to get every car + a few spare. I've seen many people guess the limit is 550 which would be the same as FM4 but as far as I'm aware no one's confirmed it.

There is however a limit to saved tunes and designs, although I'm not sure on the exact number I just know I kept hitting them when downloading several tunes and designs per car.

A question that I should've got round to asking long ago...

When wanting to select a previously saved livery for the car you're currently in, why oh why
doesn't the game select the liveries just for that car?

As far as I'm aware, you have to trawl through every livery you've ever saved, for any car :ouch:

One thing I want back is the ability to search liveries for any car and be able to sort them by downloads, rating etc again

I'm sure you can remove cars from the garage you just don't get any credits for them. All I know is the limit is somewhere above 400 as that's when I stopped playing, so at least enough to get every car + a few spare. I've seen many people guess the limit is 550 which would be the same as FM4 but as far as I'm aware no one's confirmed it.

There is however a limit to saved tunes and designs, although I'm not sure on the exact number I just know I kept hitting them when downloading several tunes and designs per car.

Err, weren't there around 200 cars in the game on release?

Even after all free and paid DLC, there are under or around 300 cars in the game, correct?

Perhaps you meant if we want to purchase the same car twice or thrice just for the sake of different liveries or tunes, then the limit's possibly between 400 and 500...hmm?

That's probably what he meant, seeing as how that's what you asked.

One thing I want back is the ability to search liveries for any car and be able to sort them by downloads, rating etc again

This, so much this. Just getting the game now - and more crucially, still playing FM4 up until that - I'm even more used to the old system than other folks. It's frustrating that I can't find things as easily as before. I'm also probably missing it right now, but I can't find a way to download vinyl groups from other people. I can in FH2, though.

Having to recreate all my old designs is going to be a long grind...

Err, weren't there around 200 cars in the game on release?

Even after all free and paid DLC, there are under or around 300 cars in the game, correct?

Perhaps you meant if we want to purchase the same car twice or thrice just for the sake of different liveries or tunes, then the limit's possibly between 400 and 500...hmm?
What? He said there is at least 400 car spaces, and limited designs and tunes.

That's probably what he meant, seeing as how that's what you asked.

This, so much this. Just getting the game now - and more crucially, still playing FM4 up until that - I'm even more used to the old system than other folks. It's frustrating that I can't find things as easily as before. I'm also probably missing it right now, but I can't find a way to download vinyl groups from other people. I can in FH2, though.

Having to recreate all my old designs is going to be a long grind...
Vinyl groups where very confusing for me to find at first. I think the way to find them now is to go to the Editor and then press the left menu button(could be right I forget) and select load layer groups I believe. Afterwards press left tab once and you should be able to load up some user created vinyls. If I'm wrong I'm sorry! I'll double check for you when I get home.

What? He said there is at least 400 car spaces, and limited designs and tunes.

It didn't make sense.. initially. If the game has just over 200 cars in total, then I think its cool they have around 400 car spaces in case you want to buy the same car several times *different tunes and designs I imagine*.

The game seriously lacks body kits BTW. Wasn't expecting that at all. Bought so many Japanese cars, only to discover they don't have the body kits carrying over from FM4... :irked::irked::irked:

Back