Forza Is Making Me MAD!

United States
Athens,Ga
I bought FM3 yesterday and it's the special pack with all the DLC cars and the Top Gear card.

Anyway, it told me to install disc 2, I did, but it didn't finish, I made a dumb mistake of turning the Xbox over and it scratched the disc badly, so it didn't finish. So I said dang and bought the DLC packs I wanted on Xbox Live.

Sooo...I can't get the cars, how do I install them? Is disc 2 mandatory to get DLC cars? All the cars on the game menu are still "locked."

I'm getting kind of fed up with it and may just go buy another copy. lol

You got the Forza Ultimate Collectors edition, aka FUC? That's what it seems. Sucks you moved the system while the disc was in it being spun, but have to be honest... don't know why you'd do that in the first place.

If disc 1 is fine, try and borrow or rent the FUC, at least disc 2, to install to the HDD. I believe the game only needs disc 1 to verify you have a legit copy of the game.

If you were closer I'd have offered to lend you my disc, but your best bet is probably going to be trying to rent it or get it from a friend. Why did you turn it over though?!

So the second disc HAS to be installed for DLC?

I just bought the system too and realized it was sitting upside down not thinking that I shouldn't move it while it's on. LOL

I just bought the system too and realized it was sitting upside down not thinking that I shouldn't move it while it's on. LOL

If it was upside down, how in the world did you get a disc to stay in the tray and close it?? :confused:

The second disk shouldn't be required for DLC, not logically anyway, but a lot of cars and the three big tracks are all included on disk 2 regadlress of DLC. Are you sure it's the DLC cars you can't access and not the standard games cars that just happened to come on disk 2 of the game?

The second disk shouldn't be required for DLC, not logically anyway, but a lot of cars and the three big tracks are all included on disk 2 regadlress of DLC. Are you sure it's the DLC cars you can't access and not the standard games cars that just happened to come on disk 2 of the game?

I can't access cars like the Pannamera, Radical, etc. All which I bought on Live. There are tons of cars but they're all black and white with a lock.

I guess if I'm missing tracks I need the other disc, but it makes me wonder why I can't get the cars I bought.

For future reference use this stuff whenever you scratch a disk. Rub it in with an old t-shirt and buff it out with a clean part of the same t-shirt.

07a.JPG

Back