Forza Motorsport 2 Racing Stories

• Thread starter AMCNUT
  • 0 comments
Canada
ON, Canada
AMCNUT
AMCNUT
Thought I'd make a thread where people could share any stories about any of their Forza 2 stories - cars, races, funny experiences, anything. I'll start by saying that people looking for a fun challenge (and to provide a shock to their opponents) should try what I did.

I bought a '69 Charger and proceeded to perform an engine swap, adding all the performance-enhancing upgrades to the new engine, and continuing to do all other brakes/suspension/weight-reduction/etc. modifications to it as well. The only things I left off the car were upgraded tires and the rear spoiler. The result was a B-Class Charger with 1,024 HP and ~860 lb. ft. of torque weighing ~2500 lbs. On stock rubber. :D

Took it out for a race and found, to my delight, that with a bit of finessing it was actually possible to drive semi-competitively! On the striaghts I would absolutely tear past anything else, and my opponents were completely confounded as to how I got it so fast. It was fun. 👍

Of course, it suffered predictably in the turns, but the raw power aspect more than makes up for it because nothing else touches it once the nose is pointed straight. :lol:

Back