• 2 comments
BadWordBinch
So, i have a lot of questions about this game like:

1) Is it available on PS3?
2) Can you customize EVERY car?
3) How many cars?
4) 1-10 how good is this game?
5) How far does the customization go?
6) Does this game start like gran turismo 5? (Do you buy a first crappy car and make money till you can buy other cars and unlock cars over events?)
7) How many tracks?
8) is it very much like gran turismo 5?

So, i have a lot of questions about this game like:

1) Is it available on PS3?
2) Can you customize EVERY car?
3) How many cars?
4) 1-10 how good is this game?
5) How far does the customization go?
6) Does this game start like gran turismo 5? (Do you buy a first crappy car and make money till you can buy other cars and unlock cars over events?)
7) How many tracks?
8) is it very much like gran turismo 5?

1. No. It's a 360-exclusive.
2. Yes.
3. To date, there are 524.
4. I'd say an 8.2.
5. It's limited only by your imagination. Literally.
6. Yes.
7. 138, including the variants.
8. Not very much, but there are plenty of similarities. Forza does some things better, GT does some things better.

Forza is the closest thing there is to Gran Turismo on the 360. There are similarities, but they are different in a lot of ways. The one thing I really dislike about Forza 3 is you have to pay for a Gold membership in order to have access to the full game. In my opinion, the marketplace should be available to Silver members as well.

1. Like Terronium-12 said, 360 exclusive.

2. Yes

3. 524 (I'm not 100% sure, however)

4. I'd give it an 8. Solid game, and very fun.

5. Are we talking visual customization, or what?

6. Yes

7. Not sure

8. Kind of like GT. The driving physics aren't on the same level (in my opinion) but there are many things that Forza does better, and many things GT does better. Engine sounds for the most part are a lot better in Forza, but I've never liked the tire screeching in that game. If you like GT, you will more than likely enjoy Forza.

Parker

Back