Forza Motorsport 6 Car Clubs

• Thread starter CRC Wolf
  • 17 comments
United States
Missouri
Hey there everybody and welcome to the Forza 6 Car Club thread.

Have any ever wanted to be a part of a car club and be able to tune your own cars in a collective group?
If you have played any of the other games in the Forza Franchise and seen the leaderboard times, saying to your self "How are those guys so fast?"
Have you ever wanted to be in that kind of position to be fast but don't know how to be?

If you answered yes to any of the questions, then here is a wonderful opportunity for you. I belong to a group of racers called CRC (Clean Racing Club). We are a group of people who love to race cleanly and extremely fast, trying to post some of the fastest times on the Rivals Leaderboards. We also love to work on cars together, coming up with ways to make the most competitive cars in Online Hopper Lobbies.

With Forza 6 coming out in less than 24hrs, it's time to start the recruiting process. All you have to do is post in this thread whether you are interested or not. Feel free to ask any questions. You can even PM me on here or even Xbox Live. My Gamertag is CRC Wolf Rage. Thanks for your time in reading this and hope to hear from some of you.

By the Way, it's ok if you have a busy schedule, we are all human here, we understand.

I guess my question would be: What kind of cars do you drive the most? I have often wondered about car clubs but never thought myself good enough..

We race all kinds of cars. Anywhere from 1950's styled roadsters, like Aston Martin DB1R, to even newerr 2015 cars.

Ahh,thanks for clarifying,I drive mainly road cars,but the physics from the demo have convinced me to try more.

Once everyone gets the game, myself and a few other members will start up a lobby for everyone that interested in joining to enter into. This is where we will get to know everyone and see how they race.

I'm interested in learning more about tuning and setting up a car, especially the suspension. Sadly I am awful at driving/ racing so I wouldn't be of any help there.

I'm interested in learning more about tuning and setting up a car, especially the suspension. Sadly I am awful at driving/ racing so I wouldn't be of any help there.
From what I have learned so far about tuning in this game is that....
Braking pressures are pretty sensitive (compared to FM 5)
Diff settings are completely backwards
A softer anti-roll bar setting helps the car with eliminated turn-in understeer, but create a ton of exit oversteer
A lower bump stiffness on front and rear help with kerb hoping.

With all that being said, I am still scratching my head trying to figure out spring ratios, aero packaging, and camber ratios for all drive trains.

This weekend, most likely tonight and Saturday night, I will be setting up a private lobby in qualification format to test out lap times if anyone wants to join in. Send me PM on XB1 if you want an invite.

I'll express my interest. I just got to browsing about clubs today seeing as there is no game supported way to join them in F6. There are some, (3) issues that hinder my club joining ability however. Which are that I don't understand car tuning. (In regards to how to use it to go faster.) I can't drift to save my life, and lastly that I drive automatic.

I started with auto back in Forza 2 because I wanted to focus gaining skill at hitting apexes and taking proper lines, without being muddled by monitoring r.p.m. and gear changes. The problem being that I enjoyed driving this way too much and never really broke out of the habit. I do however strive to race clean, my goals being more self-improvement oriented rather than, "Get 1st place at all costs" oriented.

My reason for desiring a car club is because I had one back in F3. We did endurance races. Sadly though, it didn't carry over to F4, and I've not been around a group of race-minded individuals since then. What I'm missing is that kind of community of improvement oriented drivers, and so I would like to find that again. My gamer-tag is the same as the username I used to sign up to make this post, for the sake of convenience. (Jarcu) I hope to hear from you soon.

I've played a few on-line races, and I'm getting frustrated with the fact it seems impossible to find a race where at least one person isn't T-boning you off the track on purpose. I'm looking for a group of clean racers, so this group sounds interesting to me, as long as I can keep up :-) .... I'm still finding my way through all the options. For Rival times, is it possible to select a specific user and try to beat their rival time, or are you forced to go with the suggestion from the Rivals page? I'd be curious to test my times against some of those in this group, and if I think I can be competitive with you, I'd love to participate. I live on the west coast (North America) and am usually online in the evenings.

Cheers, Jerz0

For Rival times, is it possible to select a specific user and try to beat their rival time, or are you forced to go with the suggestion from the Rivals page? I'd be curious to test my times against some of those in this group, and if I think I can be competitive with you, I'd love to participate. I live on the west coast (North America) and am usually online in the evenings.

Go in to rivals in the main menu, find your class or category and track, rather than pressing A press Y to bring up the leaderboards, and you can view all the times on the leaderboard. If you press X you can find different ways to sort the leaderboard such as by divison, friends, or just near you overall. Once you've found someone you want to beat press A and it should say something along the lines of set as rival. Just bear in mind if you back out of rivals mode or maybe even scroll on to a different leaderboard temporarily it may reset the rival back to the suggested one so be sure to check just before you enter the rivals event.

Go in to rivals in the main menu, find your class or category and track, rather than pressing A press Y to bring up the leaderboards, and you can view all the times on the leaderboard. If you press X you can find different ways to sort the leaderboard such as by divison, friends, or just near you overall. Once you've found someone you want to beat press A and it should say something along the lines of set as rival. Just bear in mind if you back out of rivals mode or maybe even scroll on to a different leaderboard temporarily it may reset the rival back to the suggested one so be sure to check just before you enter the rivals event.

Thanks Im_Lukas. In that case, I'll add some CRC members as friends so I can easily find them as Rivals. Then, if I come close to the times, I'll see about racing with you online.

Thanks Im_Lukas. In that case, I'll add some CRC members as friends so I can easily find them as Rivals. Then, if I come close to the times, I'll see about racing with you online.

You're welcome. Just to clear things up I'm not a member of CRC, just saw a question I could answer 👍.

Sorry I am like 2 years late but I got the game 2 years ago and have been wanting to join a group for so longneck but I don’t know how to or where to find them

Back