Forza Motorsport 6 Gets eSports-Focused Update

It looks like the camera angles are the same at each location lap after lap. Boring. Maybe a couple 2 or 3 different angles per location would add some immersion for the spectator.

It looks like the camera angles are the same at each location lap after lap. Boring. Maybe a couple 2 or 3 different angles per location would add some immersion for the spectator.

Agreed. The angles are almost always pretty low-down too: it'd be nice to have some helicopter-style angles. Turn 10 did decide to stick about a half-dozen of them at every track...

Hey guys, this is kinda unrelated but I was wondering if it was possible to participate in Forza Racing Championship on FM6 Apex... I gave it a quick look thru the menus but couldn't seem to find anything... I was also looking throught FM forums but couldn't find anything there aswell...

Hey guys, this is kinda unrelated but I was wondering if it was possible to participate in Forza Racing Championship on FM6 Apex... I gave it a quick look thru the menus but couldn't seem to find anything... I was also looking throught FM forums but couldn't find anything there aswell...

Nope, just FM6 proper and FH3.

I'm guessing/hoping that will be the case for FM7, most likely this update was simply to give the live ticker a trial run and make sure that it's working as intended. If they really are getting serious about the eSports aspect then I reckon they'll be keeping any major overhauls to the spectator/replay system as selling points for the next game.

As a broadcaster I really like this addition, as before there was no way to tell what lap of the race it was or running order. But it also gives you lots of different info to cover the race and you can see position changes to switch camera to different battles throughout the race. Wish the had added the feature to be accessible for replays, but no.

Back