Forza Motorsport 7 August Update Introduces New Track Limits, Drift Upgrades and More

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 7' started by GTPNewsWire, Aug 8, 2018.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Administrator

Patch notes, care of Brian Ekberg on the official forums:

3. gt_fan

gt_fan Premium

4. adam thompson

adam thompson

Awesome update and kudos to turn 10 for not abondaning Forza 7 and it looks gorgeous on 4K HDR TV and Xbox one X. I played around a little bit with update before work this morning will be doing more after dinner. I also pre ordered digital edition of horizon 4 ultimate and cancelled physical copy ;). Hope to get drift car pack soon or is it when horizon 4 comes out? I’m not sure. Thank you again gt planet

breyzipp likes this.
  5. 305Michael305

305Michael305

I think drift car pack is for horizon but maybe Motorsport as well. I got forza Horizon 4 ultimate edition pre order as well digital. Forza and assetto corsa are the best racers out then it’s f1 then it depends for rally games.

6. nyrmetros

nyrmetros

Would have loved to see the new 2018 IndyCar in this update. Oh well.
    Taking forever to download and install .

7. wolfsburgraz

wolfsburgraz

Neat, that should discourage the people that cut and use extra runoff in areas that T10 hasn't erected any extra barriers. I'm looking forward to my honest racing paying off more often.

I know they're not related, but I liked how Forza 2 did the same with penalties in the Time Attack mode. Any corner cut or accidental off-track excursions added time at the end of your lap. The Nordschleife lap in the Porsche took me a long time to do back in the day.

Not my video:

22b_Fanboy likes this.
  8. Nacho Libre

Nacho Libre

I wish we had a HUD on center option like that!

Populuxe Cowboy likes this.
  9. RikkiGT-R

RikkiGT-R Premium

Can't believe I missed this, how ironic that I disappear for a few months and T10 finally make the one change I wanted more than any.

Class-based time attack is all I've ever cared about. Totally renewed the game for me... very happy.