Forza Motorsport 7 Fate of the Furious Car Pack Detailed

I don't like the look of that, this type of stuff belongs in the Horizon series of games, not this.

I don't like the look of that, this type of stuff belongs in the Horizon series of games, not this.

Would you rather have new cars hidden behind day 1 DLC or stupid tuned crap like this?

I mean, I don't really have much interest in this pack, but I much prefer it over a bunch of new cars.

Honestly, saying this pack belongs in Horizon is rather selfish don't you think? The Forza franchise is a type of series that doesn't take itself seriously, and that's fine. So what's the problem here?

Some people just love to jump into conclusions sometimes...

Would you rather have new cars hidden behind day 1 DLC or stupid tuned crap like this?

I mean, I don't really have much interest in this pack, but I much prefer it over a bunch of new cars.

In that case, I don't think I'm going to bother with anything beyond a regular copy again if this is going to be the norm. It's bad enough that the VIP car pack is nothing but Forza Edition cars
but this is also the Day One car pack.

If they expect me to spend up to $100 on Deluxe/Ultimate editions, then it needs to have content that's worth it. Yeah, being able to play the game a few days early is nice, but I'm patient. I'm not going to spend extra money just for that.

If only we had a dirt/snow track to accommodate the Impreza and the Rally Fighter.

Honestly, saying this pack belongs in Horizon is rather selfish don't you think? The Forza franchise is a type of series that doesn't take itself seriously, and that's fine. So what's the problem here?

The Motorsport part of the franchise takes itself slightly more seriously. The Ice Charger, Rally Fighter and Impreza would all be more suited to Horizon, since Horizon has a good bit of off-road racing.

It would be like how they replaced the K5 Blazer with the Hoonigan Ute in the Hoonigan DLC.

The Motorsport part of the franchise takes itself slightly more seriously. The Ice Charger, Rally Fighter and Impreza would all be more suited to Horizon, since Horizon has a good bit of off-road racing.

It would be like how they replaced the K5 Blazer with the Hoonigan Ute in the Hoonigan DLC.
Why would the Impreza be suited for Horizon? I get the other two, not very much that one.

Why would the Impreza be suited for Horizon? I get the other two, not very much that one.

The Impreza looks to be the VT15r with a big wing on the back, and was used primarily in Act 3 on the ice. Of the 3, the Impreza could be turned into an actually useful track car, but I still think that it would be more "at home" in Horizon, particularly Blizzard Mountain. Or, if there were ice/snow tracks in Forza 7.

The Impreza looks to be the VT15r with a big wing on the back, and was used primarily in Act 3 on the ice. Of the 3, the Impreza could be turned into an actually useful track car, but I still think that it would be more "at home" in Horizon, particularly Blizzard Mountain. Or, if there were ice/snow tracks in Forza 7.
The same can be said for any other Impreza, to be honest, if thats the case.

In that case, I don't think I'm going to bother with anything beyond a regular copy again if this is going to be the norm. It's bad enough that the VIP car pack is nothing but Forza Edition cars
but this is also the Day One car pack.

If they expect me to spend up to $100 on Deluxe/Ultimate editions, then it needs to have content that's worth it. Yeah, being able to play the game a few days early is nice, but I'm patient. I'm not going to spend extra money just for that.
Pretty much my feeling now. I’ll spring for the Deluxe and just buy the DLC as I see fit. I will still enjoy the game, but I’m definitely not going to invest as much as I did before release anymore. FM8 would have to be truly spectacular to get me back to spending the money I used to so blindly.

I thought the Motorsport series was more of a non casual like racing compared to the spin off series of games like Horizon? Since Horizon is more casual and street oriented racing that's illegal to do, thus why the don't belong in a track racing game. I understand you can do Track Racing, but there are more cars that could be DLC that offer much more. It's just a weird design choice that makes me not buy it.

I was not being selfish at all, just calling out the choices of cars like this seems strange without Rally tracks or lack there of.

Back