Forza Motorsport Broadcasters/Content Creators

United States
United States
I am looking for people who are broadcasters / content creators for Forza Motorsport. Whether that is through Twitch.TV, Youtube, Mixer, etc. I want to hear from you! I am broadcasting Forza live on Twitch.tv. My schedule is going to be starting around 5pm pacific time everyday, www.twitch.tv/omgitsbees

I like just doing Free Play races on random tracks and cars, I find this mode to be relaxing and a good way to chat with people while playing. One of my hopes is that if there is enough of an audience, then to get multiplayer sessions going with people in chat. One of my goals is to help build a Forza community on Twitch.TV.

Post your channels here, and any relevant information you want people to know, i'll follow you!

I stream on mixer under fogboundturtle. Pc and xbox version. I mostly do solo stuff but i am not opposed to multiplayer race as long it's not open to all. I prefer more sim oriented racing. Public are a crash fest.

I stream on mixer under fogboundturtle. Pc and xbox version. I mostly do solo stuff but i am not opposed to multiplayer race as long it's not open to all. I prefer more sim oriented racing. Public are a crash fest.

Awesome! You're the first person I have followed on Mixer. This will get me to use the service more now, I have exclusively been on Twitch for the most part.

Awesome! You're the first person I have followed on Mixer. This will get me to use the service more now, I have exclusively been on Twitch for the most part.

Thanks for that follow and welcome to mixer. Once you experience chatting with your viewer in almost real time (FTL protocol), it is hard to go back to Twitch. I, for once, have no appetite to go back to Twitch. Even if it means I will be a small town streamer. I hope to see you soon.

Thanks for that follow and welcome to mixer. Once you experience chatting with your viewer in almost real time (FTL protocol), it is hard to go back to Twitch. I, for once, have no appetite to go back to Twitch. Even if it means I will be a small town streamer. I hope to see you soon.

It's hard for me to leave Twitch outright, I've used it pretty heavily every singe day for the last 3 years. I want to fit Mixer in there too though. Especially for Forza streams since that seems to be where the community is going. I did my first stream last night, it was on Twitch, but I should find a way to stream to both Twitch and Mixer.

It's hard for me to leave Twitch outright, I've used it pretty heavily every singe day for the last 3 years. I want to fit Mixer in there too though. Especially for Forza streams since that seems to be where the community is going. I did my first stream last night, it was on Twitch, but I should find a way to stream to both Twitch and Mixer.

You can use restream.io but you loose the ability of streaming in FTL which is one of the major feature of mixer. That's why I stop doing it.

Back