Forza Motorsport General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 12,695 comments
Also: The corvette has a number on it... might be a little teaser of what is coming

Can confirm it
It looks intresting, it means they want put more focus on the racing indeed, maybe is a system like iRacing where they put random numbers on the cars?

Any source for the original pics ?

Last edited:
The document was posted on reddit before, but i can't find it anymore.
Some things that were in it included the following exclusive licences:
  • to the WEC Name and Naming of the Events
  • to the "24 hours of LeMans" names and Logos
  • the ability to drive on track and car combinations that are featured in the WEC Series (in official and non-official events)
  • Usage of the "Hypercar, LMP1, LMP2, LMP3, LMGTE AM, LMGTE Pro" names
Well, if that's the agreement, Turn 10 is already violating number 3. Here's a Corvette C8.R, which is a car that appears as a full season entry in this years WEC, racing at Spa, a track from this year's WEC, as well.
Captura de ecrã 2023-05-25 221553.png

Also, it's probably a safe bet you'll be able to drive that yellow Cadillac V.Series at Spa. That's also a car model that's featured in this year's WEC, full time. Heck, the yellow Cadillac even crashed at the WEC race at Spa.

"But they don't have the WEC livery." That's not what the 3rd line says, it says combinations of cars and tracks that feature in the WEC, nothing about it being more specific. So yes, that screenshot above is a violation of line 3.

Last edited:
Well, if that's the agreement, Turn 10 is already violating number 3. Here's a Corvette C8.R, which is a car that appears as a full season entry in this years WEC, racing at Spa, a track from this year's WEC, as well.

I think that this car isnt on other GT Classes in Spa beyond WEC?

I'm guessing since Hypercar/LMDh/GTP are eligible for several series it will be similar to GT cars where they can include them just without series logos.

VIR returning to FM?
so it is

-Suzuka
-Spa
-Laguna Seca
-VIR
-Maple Valley
+10 Unknown Returning
+ New ones (5)
-Hakone (Fuji Speedway/Fujimi Kaido mix)
-Mid-Ohio
-Kyalami
-Paul Ricard?
-???????

--------------------
Bellow here is theories
-----------------------------

I think the last new track is Interlagos (most voted track on Forums BY FAR + like Laguna Seca has some classical layouts still scanable)

The other Returners are
1 - Daytona
2- Indianapolis (the Motorsport Games indy deal doesnt cover IMS)
3- Sebring (IMSA Owned, it would be as 12 hours of sebring)
4- Circuit of Americas
5- Watkins Glen (if sony doesnt have a exclusivity for being a track sponsor, but is also IMSA Owned)
6- Rio or New York
7- Sunset Peninsula (Permament Fantasy Track most voted on forums)
8- Nürburgring
9- Silverstone
10- Monza

Last edited:
I'm starting to think if Fujimi was returning we'd see it by now, but hey maybe they'll surprise us come June. I just hope updates become more regular after the direct.

Last edited:
I'm starting to think if Fujimi was returning we'd see it by now, but hey maybe they'll surprise us come June. I just hope updates become more regular after the direct.
I think Fujimi will be post launch tbh. It's too big of a bullet point to not even be on the cover.

I guess I'd forgotten that post-launch tracks are highly probable for this one, if they do bring Fujimi back I hope we also get Camino Vjejo De Montserrat. Here's your reminder to go vote for the tracks you want on the forums!

Really love the cover art, especially with the Cadillac V-Series.R being the first race car to be a cover car in a Motorsport game, and that the Motorsport word is larger than the Forza logo itself.

Last edited:
Camino Vjejo De Montserrat
Heavy-Breathing-Cat.jpg

Give me all of it

35547934535_0900359a90_b.jpg

Here's the link for it BTW:

Last edited:
Heh, I went to go vote for Camino and I found out I had already voted for it at some point, same with the others as well.

The other Returners are
1 - Daytona
2- Indianapolis (the Motorsport Games indy deal doesnt cover IMS)
3- Sebring (IMSA Owned, it would be as 12 hours of sebring)
4- Circuit of Americas
5- Watkins Glen (if sony doesnt have a exclusivity for being a track sponsor, but is also IMSA Owned)
6- Rio or New York
7- Sunset Peninsula (Permament Fantasy Track most voted on forums)
8- Nürburgring
9- Silverstone
10- Monza
I feel like New York has a good chance given Microsoft has an experience center in Fifth Avenue, and plus there was a McLaren Senna that was converted to a sim rig for FH5 there.

Right now, this is where we stand, based on educated guesses:

1. Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
  2. Circuit Hakone - NEW
  3. Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit - NEW
  4. Maple Valley Speedway
  5. Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course - NEW
  6. Nürburgring
  7. Silverstone
  8. Suzuka Circuit
  9. Virginia International Raceway
  10. WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca

Last edited:
Been using Camino Viejo De Montserrat a lot since it was brought into Assetto Corsa not too long ago and it is a great set of tracks to use. Would be really happy to have it in the upcoming Motorsport.

Last edited:
Could be circuit Hakone, the new original one.
Hopefully. Paul Ricard is lame.
I really like it. But I only run the full length IMSA version.
Man of refined taste.

I was kinda worried about VIR as it gets a lot of hate, but I think a lot of that hate is because of all the variants that constantly pop up in multiplayer hoppers that are much worse than the standard "full" circuit.

Man of refined taste.

I was kinda worried about VIR as it gets a lot of hate, but I think a lot of that hate is because of all the variants that constantly pop up in multiplayer hoppers that are much worse than the standard "full" circuit.
I enjoy VIR too, good challenge. I hope Camino returns in it's full form, great circuit.

Man of refined taste.

I just feel more comfortable with a layout that I've been watching on tv for so many years. But I did go exploring around some of the variations just in a casual drive and not in race mode.

Back