- Wymondham, Norfolk
So, T10's testing dynamic track decorations on Catalunya years ago.
Also, a comment by @nukleabomb on this post mentions:
- One of the car classes being tested was that of a Touring Car class. The touring cars he mentioned include (I've researched on the racing teams of these cars in their TCR championships thru their racing numbers)
- 2018 #11 Handy Motorsport Alfa Romeo Giulietta BTCC
- 2018 Audi RS3 LMS (either the #108 RS3 LMS or the stock RS3 LMS livery seen in FM7)
- 2014 #17 AmD Tuning Ford Focus ST BTCC (seen in playtests)
- 2018 #08 Peugeot 308 TCR
- 2018 Subaru Levorg GT (Potentially the Sutton Racing Levorgs in the BTCC)
- 2018 #22 Volkswagen Golf WTCR (No specific team; confirmed by him)
- Multi-car garages that can be viewed on Forzavista
- This "multi-car garage" has multiple functions in it, like one room to paint cars and start races
- Liveries can be shared on to different cars and maybe racing suits
Matches up with everything I've heard as well.