Forza Motorsport Photomode Bug Adds a Limited Home Area Free-Roam Feature

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 7 comments
  • 6,453 views
Can you imagine having that for Forza Horizon 6 (If it's ever announced) and allowing you to walk around some parts of the Festival to give it a feeling of it being more Alive? It would be amazing!
 
Junk game uninstalled it after a few weeks when the took all my credits off me and left me with 300k credits.
fake interest cool story bro GIF


Tried to cheat, did you? 30 million credits earned in less than a month? If you actually spent some time trying to play the game instead of exploiting errors, you'll find it's a solid game which is really enjoyable rather than an irritation.
 
fake interest cool story bro GIF


Tried to cheat, did you? 30 million credits earned in less than a month? If you actually spent some time trying to play the game instead of exploiting errors, you'll find it's a solid game which is really enjoyable rather than an irritation.
As much as the game might have its problems, I agree with you. Unfortunately, I don't play the game because I don't have the necessary resources, neither do I have an XBOX Series, however, if I did play it, I honestly don't think I would want to cheat, I would just want to have fun!
 
They should make it a feature. I miss this from PGR4.
Agreed. Fill in the moat and then allow more cars from the garage to populate other spaces around the building. It would be cool to have a place where we could position a car for photo shoots.
 
Back