Forza Motorsport Update 2 Now Available: Yas Marina, New Events, New Cars and More

I dunno, it's more or less to drive a point to not only that person, but to those around as well, about the doings of said person. Especially for someone who so blatantly gives free passes while simultaneously putting on a facade of unbiasedness. For someone who hates the game and has no interest in it whatsoever, and has not even attempted to give it a shot, I'm surprised so much time is spent here just to constantly say "I don't like the game" in one way or another.

Now he's just Poo reacting everything, and even going so far to laugh react at someone who said they enjoyed the game even though they had a hard time after they bumped the difficulty up. Seems childish.

I feel a bit sad for them, if they have no interest in FM, yet still interacting with the threads just to crap on anyone that doesn't fit their opinion, I certainly don't waste my time in fandom's that I have no interest in.

I feel a bit sad for them, if they have no interest in FM, yet still interacting with the threads just to crap on anyone that doesn't fit their opinion, I certainly don't waste my time in fandom's that I have no interest in.
This just doesn’t happen here though… The GT7 side might be even worst…. So many hypocrites it’s not even funny… It’s just extremely weird…

Back