Forza Motorsport

  • Thread starter Thread starter ferrari355
  • 15 comments
  • 1,018 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

ferrari355

(Banned)
Messages
49
these are stunning photos's the trees look like pipes..... and the cars look like plastic
 

Attachments

We've got a whole forum for Forza in the GT4 forums.

Its more like a Forza Vs. GT4 2.0
Best share your info there.
 
I just got up, had breakfast and thought I'd check the GTPlanet for some new stuff. So I came here and browsed all the threads in the GT4 section for new posts. Now what I came across was a new member called ferrari355, and I must say I wasn't very pleased with what he wrote. I got the feeling that he just wanted to give a cheeky answer in every thread he came across, and even opened this one although there is a more than conspicuous Forza thread on page 1 of the GT4 forum already.

Not I'm gonna start talking to you directly ferrari355: please just read and browse through the threads that are already there first. If you have a question use the search function to see if it hasn't been answered before, and if it hasn't ask it in the appropriate thread. And if you keep up your style of writing things, you're gonna offend a lot of people here. Sooner or later you will meet somebody that won't just accept that.

Actually I'm not in the position to tell you anything, cause I'm no mod, no administrator or whatever. I'm not even a long time member, neither do I have thousands of posts. But I know about forums, and I know about this one. And what I know is that you won't have much fun and a bright future here if you keep on behaving like you do.

Cheers,
the Interceptor
 
Just out of morbid curiosity, why did you post MS Word documents rather than just the JPG files?
 
ferrari355
these are stunning photos's the trees look like pipes..... and the cars look like plastic


Two things:

1 This is a GT forum not Forza,

2 There is a massive thread about Forza if you had scrolled down.

👍
 
ferrari355
these are stunning photos's the trees look like pipes..... and the cars look like plastic

Loving you is easy cuz you're beautiful. Doun dooun dooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooh! AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!
 
l33tc4k30fd00m
Loving you is easy cuz you're beautiful. Doun dooun dooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooh! AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

lock this thread allready, plus, the game is DELAYED.
 
Corr its cold this morning errr afternoon, still its not as cold as yesterday.
 
noooo dont lock it yet, i havent posted!!!
 
one more snippit, of info i wanted to let u guys in on, when i was racing the white toyota on the SSR5 track, at the begging of the race the night was dark, by the end of the lap, it was brighter ;)
 
NavyAD
one more snippit, of info i wanted to let u guys in on, when i was racing the white toyota on the SSR5 track, at the begging of the race the night was dark, by the end of the lap, it was brighter ;)

Odd thread to post that in but hey, are you sure you're not mistaken?
 
oh im very sure, it kindof confused me a bit, but i did notice it , i know its an odd thread but im lazy, meh. u know how it is
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back