Forza Planet Livery.

• Thread starter jakenj9
  • 19 comments
Just mucking around with the vivery editor and came up wi this.. Still not a member of the Forza Planet club in Forza 4 Who do I speak to about this.. I need a number for the blank sppot and some peeps to race

FP300ZXRear.jpg

FPLiveryTest.png

I think you should try putting it on the side of the car and have the colors wrap.

Just mucking around with the vivery editor and came up wi this.. Still not a member of the Forza Planet club in Forza 4 Who do I speak to about this.. I need a number for the blank sppot and some peeps to race
I like it. If you want to join the club, speak to ZR1chris or you could just ask on the thread.

The Forza spoiler (particularly on newer hatchbacks) and the Forza front splitter on some cars are no bueno. I'll take non-adjustable aero to not be asked to stare at them.

I do like how Turn 10 gave historical cars era-appropriate race aero, though...the paintable headlight covers are a really nice touch.

The Forza spoiler (particularly on newer hatchbacks) and the Forza front splitter on some cars are no bueno. I'll take non-adjustable aero to not be asked to stare at them.

I do like how Turn 10 gave historical cars era-appropriate race aero, though...the paintable headlight covers are a really nice touch.

so you'll take downforce off a car just because it looks better....wtf.

so you'll take downforce off a car just because it looks better....wtf.
You can't "take downforce off" of a car that never had adjustable downforce in the first place, but yes, I'll do what you said too -- removing the stock spoiler from cars like the Subarus and such.

No downforce = More skill involved in controlling the car. I have no complaints.

Forza is about building what you want, and what I want doesn't include a tacky Forza wing towering on the trunk.

HotspittaIsBack, Love the Bentley. I do think you should change some of the decals. 3 Oil/ fuel companies and 2 different tire companies?
Oh, and I really like the car colors on the action shot. The white mirrors and the black wing really pop.

HotspittaIsBack, Love the Bentley. I do think you should change some of the decals. 3 Oil/ fuel companies and 2 different tire companies?
Oh, and I really like the car colors on the action shot. The white mirrors and the black wing really pop.

hahaha You so right dude i know. I did change it up a bit though thanks for the tip :) 👍

Can anyone tell me where to get the 'boost gets you laid' sticker from the 2nd pic please? I really, really want that.!

I'll happily pay good money for that if its on someones sf :)

Cheers

Latest Posts

Back