Status
Not open for further replies.
Scotland
Scotland
gslooney
gslooney
Just got this..

"Thank you for preordering Forza Motorsport 4 from GAME.co.uk

Due to the epic size of Forza Motorsport 4 we have a lot to do to make sure it gets to you in time for launch day. As a result, we will be processing your order and charging your payment card a little earlier than usual.

You may receive an email informing you that your order has been cancelled.

If your order has been cancelled please place a new order on www.game.co.uk/forza

If your payment has been successful you will receive an email letting you know that your order is on its way. It will not reach you early, this just means its being held ready for delivery on launch day.

Please note all courier tracking numbers will not be active until the evening prior to the release date."

Who writes this stuff?

are they serious..

• They charge me early so they can stockpile the games in advance to ship out.
  • They might just send me an email cancelling my order, and I have to reorder.. would that be without the pre-order bonus?
  • If they don't cancel my order, and manage to charge me they will send me an email saying it's on it's way but it's not!!

Man that's customer service and excellent communications for sure, I'll sleep easy knowing that my pre-order is safely in there hands :scared:

Already being talked about in the general discussion thread, but yeah, it's not great practice. Not exactly professional, nor reassuring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back