Forza Soundtrack

• Thread starter Haloxeon
  • 8 comments
Felt like making this for the benefit of people who really appreciate the FM1 menu soundtrack.

Anyway I really loved the menu music and could happily sit there for ages tuning or painting my cars. Which is in stark contrast to the cold generic menus of the newer forza games.

I think it gave the game a lot of character and it feels kinda nostalgic, listening to it today. I Searched for the soundtrack for years and a while ago I found the full soundtrack on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2QRpVzQm-E&feature=related
(It may have a link to download the full soundtrack :P Not sure how in keeping with forums guidelines this is, but there is no official way to obtain the soundtrack)

I know one of the songs is Edgar Winter Group's song "Frankenstein" if that helps.

That song just makes Forza Motorsport iconic IMO.

yeah I have all the songs now, the soundtrack was made by Junkie Xl and he covered several classic rock songs including:

Frankenstein, Iron Man and La Grange.

I am becoming a big fan of this stuff now, I agree too with the Iron man meant to be the best menu song. Also La Grange is not too behind either.

If that download still works, I am going to have FM1's music playing while I am kicking around the menus in FM4.

On second thought... I will just listen to Daedelus's "Denies the Day's Demise" instead. I just got the CD in the mail. :D

I am the one who uploaded the career music on Youtube (with race music). So If the downloads links are dead, send me a message.

Back