Frizbe
Darth Frizbe
  1. Eric - 1'38.838 - I kan't follows directions lawlz - 6
  2. Spencer - 1'39.1 - Controller - 5
  3. IDAFC21 - 1:39.376 - Controller - 4
  4. kjelliken - 1.39.637 - Controller - 3
  5. Frizbe - 1:41.122 - Wheel - 2
  6. MrCoty - 1:42.232 - Controller - 1
Sorry this one took til now been busy with work.

Congrats Eric on another domination! Now how about some of those tunning secrets you promised?

I know I could have gotten into the 40's but damnit I hate this track in Forza after playing iRacing.

I came up with the combo in my head and only tested it when I took the banner picture. Oops.

im actually kinda curious to know what combo of parts people were running to get their cars up to PI350. Theres a lotta ways you can get there. If i boot the game up later i'll post up what I was using

Widest race slicks possible. Full weight reduction. And whatever clutch or driveshaft that allows for to make D350. Didn't even touch the tire pressure. ;)

For the record, I'll always be using an X360 gamepad...I didn't think I'd need to tell you that everytime. :lol:

haha, wow. i took a slightly different approach.

Engine and Power
-race displacement
-street oil and cooling

Platform and Handling
-race brakes
-sport springs and dampers
-race front anti roll bars
-race rear anti roll bars
-street weight reduction

Drivetrain
-sport driveline
-race diff

Tires and Rims
-sport tire compound
-225/40R17 front
-225/40R17 rear
-TSW Trackstar 4 rims

Aero and Appearance
-race front bumper
-race rear wing

and i messed w/ the downforce settings and anti roll bar settings a little bit, but not much

For the record, I'll always be using an X360 gamepad...I didn't think I'd need to tell you that everytime. :lol:
I didn't feel like going through all the other threads. :sly: I figured as much but meh I poke fun whenever I get a chance.

I was hoping for the 38's but there was not enogh time for that this time.

Next Race seems to be more of an challenge..
I'll see what I can get out of it during the weekend...

Yay bringing up the back end again, next week will probably be worse but we shall see, Id just like to beat Frizbe for a week

Back