FORZA YOUTUBERS

New Zealand
New Zealand
Yes we all know Slaptrain, but what are some other up and coming youtubers that people may not know about?

I'm plugging my channel into this OfficialAMURR Shameless plug ;)

let me know your favorite youtubers that the community may not know about!

Super GT and Failrace are the only 2 I pay any attention to on YouTube, as neither of them resort to clickbait, fake amazement or anything of the sort. They're also both good drivers that focus on clean racing.

JSR Devon is another along those lines though I haven’t watched many of his videos personally.

Don Joewon Song tends to focus on stunt videos and Horizon a bit more and could be worth a watch too.

Last edited:
Super GT and Failrace are the only 2 I pay any attention to on YouTube, as neither of them resort to clickbait, fake amazement or anything of the sort. They're also both good drivers that focus on clean racing.

JSR Devon is not bad either, he also likes to expose the bad side of the online community.

I stopped watch theslaptrain a long time ago, as he's becoming rather dull and the 'drift drift gotta drift' obsession.

Need to start watching someone new. Someone that isn't a poser when it comes to cars and racing games.

Well, I have a humble channel focused on all things about vehicles in games. Currently on Forza 7 I've been doing a video series called Maple Fun Valley where I do laps in Maple Valley (duh) with various cars. But its only recordings, no voice or anything. Sometimes I do make some edits.

Nothing special but if any of you want to sub or take a look. :)

https://www.youtube.com/gamecarview

I watch FailRace, JSR Devon, Super GT and some others. :)

Need to start watching someone new. Someone that isn't a poser when it comes to cars and racing games.
giphy.gif

Theblue028

Haven't been too active on Forza 7 lately, but I do have a YouTube channel comprised of recordings straight from Forza 7. Most of my videos focus on Nurburgring laps in various cars, but occasionally I'll put up videos of actual racing. My YouTube name is ZDUPH.

Back