Forza - zaxs - gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter zaxs
  • 18 comments
  • 3,646 views
Messages
2,211
Croatia
Croatia
Messages
samozaxs
Messages
samozaxs
Here will be a place for my FM7 photos.

Be free to comment, in both ways :)



18.11.2017 - what I have until now

2B3b7jj


2B4kpvJ


2B1fYS9


IMG_20171118_082500.png
 
Last edited:
Porsche 911 Flying Lizard from yesterday:

2jCTfaO



And Aston Martin DBR1 from day before:

2jF3OKI
 
I have one that is still hot:

IMG_20171121_211024.png



It's BAC Mono from Dubai Track Toys race, which I need for Forzathon.

There is "in move" version too, but I hope so that you will like this one.
 
From this morning.
So many laps passed, it's all right to take a time and one photo of Mustang chasing Dan:

IMG_20171126_135502.png
 
Hyper-one:

18-12-2017_19-51-39.png
 
Storm chaser:

28-12-2017_20-50-38.png
 
First FM7 photo in this year:

IMG_20180101_184227.png
 
"Miranha 8"

IMG_20180108_201322.png
 
Le Mans stormy night and dusk in Catalunya:

IMG_20180110_113227.png


IMG_20180110_113222.png
 
IMG_20180112_190148.png


:)
 
3.0

IMG_20180114_193352.png
 
Some art of nasty one.
One I like so much!

16-01-2018_11-31-05.png
 
Mighty Huayra and sliding Chevy:


 
Fresh added Brabham in same fresh March Rivals at Monza:

32427603-ca23-4c1a-bc17-702c34f85e8e.jpeg
 
Back