Forza2 Complete Collection. I hope you did'nt spend too much on DLC

It includes the game as well. It's just to tempt people who haven't already bought it to buy it. Correct me if I'm wrong though but isn't the price chaper that downloading all that DLC seperatately on it's own.

DLC is far too expensive for what you get.

I really hate the way publishers are using DLC to charge for things that used to be cheat codes, secrets, and hacks. In any case, I just moved in (temporarily) with someone who owns a 360. This is a freakin' steal. Stupid question, but can Driving Force wheels be made to work on the X-Box?

They should at least released the LCE cars on Live for download to show Turn10 is still thankful to the folks who already downloaded all the other packs.

Otherwise, what a rip off to those who supported Turn10's DLC.

^ Not to mention the ones who did pay for the DLC at release got it and enjoyed it when the game's online was in its prime. Now the game's old and people are moving away from it, so the cars probably won't get as much use.

^ Not to mention the ones who did pay for the DLC at release got it and enjoyed it when the game's online was in its prime. Now the game's old and people are moving away from it, so the cars probably won't get as much use.

Nope this game is still very popular and is the most played racing game on live and now there is 40% off all the forza DLC till the end of october.

I feel ripped off... I won't do this again with FM3.
I'm not angry about it, but I definitely agree that it'd be wise to skip the DLC on FM3 and wait it out (assuming they do this again)...if anything, getting the cars late will only be a good reason to pick up the game and have fun with it all over again. And then you could donate the original copy to a friend.

The one exception: If the E30 M3 is in DLC again in FM3. :D

If they came out with a Viper DLC I'd probably cave, thank god they include it though. Usually... :P

The other game I'd be pretty pissed about is EA's NHL games that come out every year... That is if I had to pay full price everytime.

Back