Forza3 Fujimi Trial 2011. Winner announced! Results up.

MagpieRacer

Premium
England
Wymondham, Norfolk
MagpieRacer
Ladies and gentlemen, lets take the intense rivalry of this Forza 3 forum away for a while with a fun time trial event.

Very simple rules:
Clean runs only
Have fun!

Track: Fujimi Kaido - New Downhill
Car: Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale

Tuning: Only what the car offers as standard, i.e. no upgrades to be made but tinker with what you have, tyre pressures etc.
Assists: You may use whatever assists you feel you need.

You have until February the 1st to do your times, you may discuss sector times in the thread but not your final time, PM me your final time before the closing date.

As a side competition, there will be a photo competition, same car and track of course, you may post your shots in the thread throughout until the closing date.

Enjoy!

After immense response it gives me great pleasure to announce the winner of this event!

oldmodelt

Final results:
oldmodelt - 4'57.226
MildAshers - 5'01.739

Last edited:
Got a nice clean safe run in. Might get another chance. Will put it on my SF under Fujimi ND 2011 this week. A lot of fun. On a track that I don't know very well. So I just concentrated on staying off the guardrails. And being a cheapskate I just ran the runs in a stock car that I didn't buy.

I will try a run tonight and will try too put up the replay. Nice combo i just drove the 360 Stradale yesterday. It is still one ogf my favourite cars in FM3 off all time. great handling and great steering into corners. 👍

Glad to see everyone enjoying this combo, small reminder we have about 2 weeks left on this to run.

After immense response it gives me great pleasure to announce the winner of this event!

oldmodelt

Final results:
oldmodelt - 4'57.226
MildAshers - 5'01.739

Back