Forzas tranny tuning

Gone n 60sec

(Banned)
United States
washington dc
tha_jabberwocky
I play both gt5 and forza4 is gonna be added on so I have both games. In gt5 , iam very big on tranny tuning for drag racing. My gears stay short and I love to get 90mph out of first gear for a good launch with the high hp cars. Will I be able to tune the trannys in forza 4 like this? Alot of forza drags I seen online are 0- 60 first gear all the time even with cars like the bugatti. Could it be done the gt way?

In Forza, you have the option to buy a sport transmission that will allow you to set the final ratios or a racing transmission that will allow you to set all gear ratios up individually.

You can set the gear ratios the way you like them, they're fully customizable.

250 is too much of a build up in 1st lol. I keep it at 90 and let my gears shift smooth, u cant even see the car jump when the gears change. Thats how im hoping forza will be. Im getting the vip pack. What do you think of the season pass?

The season pass seems decent if you want to get all or most of the DLC. I know I'm like that, so I might get it...

It's not for eversyone, though.

I play both gt5 and forza4 is gonna be added on so I have both games. In gt5 , iam very big on tranny tuning for drag racing. My gears stay short and I love to get 90mph out of first gear for a good launch with the high hp cars. Will I be able to tune the trannys in forza 4 like this? Alot of forza drags I seen online are 0- 60 first gear all the time even with cars like the bugatti. Could it be done the gt way?
If you like the tranny tuning in GT5 then you are going to LOVE the tranny tuning in Forza 4. As mentioned above, F4 allows you to adjust EVERY single gear individually any way you want.
250 is too much of a build up in 1st lol. I keep it at 90 and let my gears shift smooth, u cant even see the car jump when the gears change. Thats how im hoping forza will be. Im getting the vip pack. What do you think of the season pass?
VIP pack is great. Well worth it. I am not sure about the season pass yet. I usually just buy cars that I want and the season pass is for all the cars. I just feel like I would be purchasing cars I wont need. But if you want all the DLC packs then the season pass is for you.

Latest Posts

Back