ForzaTune Garage (Car List App)

• Thread starter HAL20XX
  • 1 comments
United States
The Motor City
HAL20xx
HAL20xx
I just got an email from the maker of ForzaTune about his new app, ForzaTune Garage. Sounds interesting and I really like the idea of knowing what cars meet certain race requirements (such as in the GT-classes), considering the in-game search leaves a lot to be desired. I've used the ForzaTune suspension tuning apps for FM3 and FM4 and they are highly recommended. Note: The app is $.99.

http://forzatune.com/garage/
From the same car enthusiast who brought you the ForzaTune suspension calculator comes a complete, easy-to-navigate Forza Motorsport 4 car list.

Want to know all the Japanese RWD cars built before 2000? Looking for V8 sedans under 50,000 credits, or all European hatchbacks? Find out in seconds.

Use this app to quickly identify cars for your upcoming races. Includes all bonus and downloadable content vehicles. This is the most thorough, complete list on the web.

Download now and let me know what you think! I have a few updates in mind (like adding images) but want to spend time on things that matter most to fellow racers.

As always, the goal is to make the fastest, easiest to use Forza-related apps so you can spend more time dominating on the track. Click the icon above or link below to give the app a spin!
ForzaTune-Garage-Stacked-Screenshots-586x1024.png

I like this idea..I have there Forzatune App which works pretty good..They need to start working on a FM5 App =)

Back