Found a new bug.

  • Thread starter Thread starter dixonbaps
  • 16 comments
  • 1,946 views
Messages
383
England
Mushroom Valley
Messages
Dean200271
This has happened to me a few times since the latest patch. When you have a race in A-Spec or B-Spec and finish the race and get your EXP/Cash or whatever when you exit the race screen the menu music goes silent while the games shows the track and cars flying round at whatever camera is showing them at the time then the game just hangs there, forever cycling through the different track camera angles. The final straw for me was that I'd just finished the Suzuka 172 lap endurance and it happened yet again, so you can imagine the frustration I felt when I had to restart GT5 and lost everything from the last 7 + hours I'd just put into it.:grumpy:

I say final straw for me because there is no way now that i'm putting in any more than half hour or so now into GT5 ever again. I've waited weeks for patches and the stuff they (PD) promised and on some occasions not delivered.

I've dedicated at least four hours per day, if not more since launch to playing and experiencing what is such a great master peice.

It's so frustrating that there are driving/racing games out there that are not a patch on GT5 graphics and physics wise but are 10 million times better in the fun/gameplay department. I downloaded Ferrari Race Experience on the cheap from the PS store just before the outage and it is a far better game than GT5 in terms of game structure and single player mode.

GT5 is like owning a Enzo Ferrari and never ever having any petrol :crazy:
 
This isnt a bug if its only happening to one person
 
oh my god, remove this post >,<
 
Last edited:
I've had a similar thing happen online a few times since the update. I go to exit the room for an oil change (as an example), hit the button to leave the room, and it just stays there in the room with me being unable to do anything. Can't even move the cursor. I can still talk to people through my headset and see everything in the room as normal. Each time I've had to quit the game and start it up again.
 
this has happened to me twice also. dream car championship and tuning car championship.

both times were after I completed all the races.

it's really discouraging putting an hour into racing not knowing if i'll be able to collect my xp/cash.

I was able to complete one b-spec dream car championship, but then it froze as soon as I went to enter the UCD.
 
This has happened like 20 times in seasonal events
 
Yep. Happening to me right now. Race won't end after finishing. Controller input is ignored except the ps button to quit the game. Happened on seasonal events 3 times in a row now. Given up til someone has a solution?
 
It's been happening for a while
Lucky for me it only seems to happen to my bob's
 
Have you all installed 3.65 firmware before 1.10 GT5 patch? Cause I've done quite a few seasonals and it didn't happen to me once.
 
It's happened to me twice over the last two days in online races, too.
 
This has been happening to me since day 1 of the game coming out, though it seems to have stopped for me since the new update.
 
Have you all installed 3.65 firmware before 1.10 GT5 patch? Cause I've done quite a few seasonals and it didn't happen to me once.

Yep, I did that a few hours after I got 1.10 .
 
It happened to me too in the beginning but then I vacuumed the air
intake on the ps3 and it haven't happened since.
 
I have seen several times where the yellow "home" button doesn't show up. I am stuck and no matter what sequence of buttons on my controller I cannot leave where I am. The only button that works is the PS button to take you to the XBM.
 
Since 1.10 came out I get frequent black screens and have to quit game and restart.
This didn't happen one single time before, since november.. 👎
 
I haven't got update 3.65 and GT5 actually works well for me. I'm downloading it right now actually :)
 
Not new, try to clean your game disc. This happens to me on occasion.
 
Back