Found a new bug

JohnCitizen

RedBull Racing
Premium
Australia
Melbourne
JonCitizen
I have 101 cars in my garage with no duplicate. Now, when I go to buy a car from either used cars, brands or legendary, the game crashes every single time. I can't even receive gift cars from the mission section cause when it try's to award me a car, again, the game crashes.

Last edited:
I have 101 cars in my garage with no duplicate. Now, when I go to buy a car from either used cars, brands or legendary, the game crashes every single time. I can't even receive gift cars from the mission section cause when it try's to award me a car, again, the game crashes.
I have 160 cars and no issues so far, but your report is certainly worrying. On what system are you?

Same here. Came across the issue since Sunday morning when I reached 103 out of 424 cars in my Car Collection.
Game crashes when I try to buy a car, no matter if it's in Brand Central, Used Cars or Legend Cars. Also this bug only happens to certain unlucky profiles such as ours. Just utterly infuriating.

Here's one for you...
I completed the S-10 License and got Gold with a time of 2:23.373. I proceeded to save the replay and share it, then went to exit the test and got no car and the car cover is still on the car with no check mark or milestone for the achievement...

Attachments

• PTBW7575.JPG
    PTBW7575.JPG
    227.5 KB · Views: 11
  • QGUR7459.JPG
    QGUR7459.JPG
    181.4 KB · Views: 11
Back