Found another glitch. Got it on video

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yaycandy69
  • 14 comments
  • 1,427 views

Yaycandy69

(Banned)
Messages
423
Messages
Way to many accounts.
Messages
Sending Account: Yaycandy69
Im so lost about this glitch. Happened on Nurburgring 24hour. Where did the road go? Happened like 20 times that entire 2lap race on arcade mode. Driving Nissan GTR SuperGT car. Arcade only version of the car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZv-PXY4yds

Also most of the race my car was invisible and all the cars could go through me. After this part was recorded. The game has a lot of glitches recently
 
Last edited:
Got link. Im not that smart to know how to embed it
 
Every time I go to play the game it ends up hurting my brain somehow with dumb funny glitches
 
Its funny. Ill start recording all my glitches in the game. Bad cell phone quality but its better than nothing
 
This is the URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZv-PXY4yds

You use the last part, after the notation ?v=, which, in this case, is: sZv-PXY4yds

You copy that part on it's own:

sZv-PXY4yds

highlight it, then use the "YouTube" button to surround it with the appropriate brackets, similar to using the bold or italics brackets.

If you quote my post, you should be able to see how it looks.

 
It's not a glitch, clearly it's PD's showcase of Back to the Future GT with flying cars.
 
[redacted]
 
Last edited:
I say loading problems. Game hasnt scene the outside world since november 24th. Been in ps3 since
 
Maybe so, I've only got this problem a few times during offline practice runs.
 
I had this randomly online, is really annoying when it happens.

I just left the server and re-joined which fixed it no problem.
 
Back