sk8tepenguin Messages 183 West Yorkshire Messages sk8te-penguin Feb 23, 2012 #1 Found one! Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
upsboy Messages 57 Florida Messages ups-boy Feb 23, 2012 #2 I have the Charger you are looking for. what do you consider low mileage? My Charger has 34,475.6 miles.
I have the Charger you are looking for. what do you consider low mileage? My Charger has 34,475.6 miles.
sk8tepenguin Messages 183 West Yorkshire Messages sk8te-penguin Feb 23, 2012 #3 I class low mileage as under 10k Sorry.
upsboy Messages 57 Florida Messages ups-boy Feb 23, 2012 #4 no problem i dont really want the car if you cant find one ill give you mine for a couple matte paints
no problem i dont really want the car if you cant find one ill give you mine for a couple matte paints
sk8tepenguin Messages 183 West Yorkshire Messages sk8te-penguin Feb 23, 2012 #5 Got one in another thread. Thanks for the offer though Check my 0/0/0 thread and if you have something I will trade matt paints
Got one in another thread. Thanks for the offer though Check my 0/0/0 thread and if you have something I will trade matt paints
upsboy Messages 57 Florida Messages ups-boy Feb 23, 2012 #6 No problem. I will head that way right now!