Found g27 and sick racing seat local on craigslist

  • Thread starter Thread starter NjLowrider
  • 8 comments
  • 4,744 views
Messages
1,173
Messages
Drex81
Just found it a half hour ago. Mint condition. With full racing chair. From 550 down to 425. I'm using a ds3 so this is a HUGE STEP. should I do it? I play everyday.. I was just gonna get a dfgt before I saw this...
 
double check to see what they would sell for at new price.
If you are wiling to spend 4 and a quarter for a racing setup then go for it.

Spend what it is worth to you. Personally I enjoy playing with in person friends most, so I got 2 cheaper used wheels, and 2 used computer chairs, connected them to a long narrow folding table. Not nearly as nice as some of the sweet ups, but we have a blast and all for under 100 bucks.
 
I have a G25 working 100% and a hdd recorder device to film your races and upload it online. Hauppauge is the name of it and working 100% as well. I just dont have the time anymore. Asking $200.00 for both and i will even throw in GT5 prologue and Ferrari challenge. Anybody interested let me know pm me. I will put up later on craigslist and i am located in FL, cooper city.
 
I got a Playseat with a G25.
He started at around $500 but I got him down to $350. He probably shouldn't have told me that he was moving and had to get rid of it before I settled on a price. That little piece or information convinced me to keep going below the $400 I normally would have agreed to.
 
Sorry, but how is this GT5 related? I had a similar thread moved.
 
the ORIGINAL simul8r is in my local craigslist. complete with g27 sub/amp, headrest mounted speakers. for 385
 
Sounds like you got a good deal, and the guy selling it got something for an item he could no longer use.

I have a Hot Seat Chassis racing cockpit with TV stand, and I added a G27 wheel and new 32 inch Samsung TV last year.

It's not for sale.
 
Well I bought the seat. Its a playseats evolution in white with shifter mount! With G27 bought this December for Christmas.

I'm sitting in it right now. I did drop alot more than I wanted for a wheel but WOW. Screw it i just did my taxes!

It's alot to take in. I keep missing shifts with the H pattern but I'll get used to it. Other than that I'm gettin the hang of it with the paddles.

No more ds3 for me!

I will miss my RA functions tho..
 
You wont get used to miss shifts. Its a bug in GT5, if wheels are spinning, no gear can be selected.. You can avoid it, but you will always miss shifts occasionally. It's not a huge deal, it's fun to shift with a clutch. I got a "Sim-Seat" SR2 Platinum last Nov/Dec for my G25.. It works great. http://www.sim-seats.com/Platinum_SR-2_Simulator.html
 
Back