FOUND Jay Leno Tank Car HORN (thanks WebWolf!)

United States
Massachusetts
llClaude_Speedll
BlazingSol05
Hi everyone. I'm in search for a horn that sounds like the one on the Jay Leno Tank Car. I saw a Bugatti online with the Tank Car horn. I can offer you a Ticket 1000 if you're interested.

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I'm in search for a horn that sounds like the one on the Jay Leno Tank Car. I saw a Bugatti online with the Tank Car horn. I can offer you a Ticket 1000 if you're interested.

Hi,

Any idea which number it is??

I have absolutely no clue which number it is. If you have it I'd be glad to send over a 1000 ticket to you!

I have absolutely no clue which number it is. If you have it I'd be glad to send over a 1000 ticket to you!

No worries, I've got 88 horns at the moment, but I'm not even sure I'd recognise the Tank's sound if I beebed throuh them all...

Maybe someone else knows the number...

Good luck.

Cheers.

According to WebWolf , these numbers are at least "heavy" horns...

9-112-122-151-201-224 and 254

If NK doesn't have the horn you search for, sent WebWolf a message for this issue :D

Good luck

It's Horn nr. 112

Do you have it? otherwise send me a FR and I will send it to you tomorrow (free of charge)

WebWolf

Last edited:
so far i found out the horn from the tank car #112 the horn from the lotus esprit hc turbo #98, and the lamborghini countach 25th anniversary '88 horn #??? are the best sounding horns. I have about 100 of horn #98 if somebody wanted to trade for the lambo or tank car horn add me GT5junkyard

Back