FP.net first cruise

• Thread starter Fezz_ST
  • 20 comments
Fezz_ST
Fezz ST
I'll be setting up a free roam lobby later and restricting it to A Class cars for just a casual cruise for members to get together and chat/drag/drift/whatever

I'll be making the start point Race Central and choosing a spot to meet (A car park)

If you want an invite send me a message and when I get back on (in around 2 hours or less) I'll start inviting people

I'll be in my GT500 :D

Awesome. Love the GT500, it's definitely my favorite ride in the game. I'll be in the Eagle though:drool:

Cant photomode in free roam :( I dont even think you can save replays.. You would have to be in an actual race to save anything I would think.

Cant photomode in free roam :( I dont even think you can save replays.. You would have to be in an actual race to save anything I would think.
Which sucks I really hope they add this through a patch because this game is just begging for photo meets.

I might be on, depending on time and if I find a Halloween custome early or not (got a party tomorrow, haven't picked one up yet lol)

If I'm home early and free I'll find someone on the list and send you message

My XBL gamertag is cuco33 btw

Friend might be coming over so I might have to back out, if I'm on just send me an invite though.

Oh really, didn't know there was no ability to shoot in free roam :( anyway, starting the room shortly so expect invites

Back