USA
GTP_Denza
FR Cup Online Race.

Regulations:
Any car that is FR.
Clean drivers only please!
Mics are prohibited.

Course:

Nurburgring Norschleife - No weather change and time change - 5 laps.

Race starts on Saturday, November 16th at 8:00 PM EST. (Maximum amount of racers for race is 10.)

To get your spot for the race, message me on this thread.

Hope to see you guys there!

sls-nurburgring-2.jpeg

Sounds like something right up my ally, unfortunately i work at night, so 8pm doesn't work for me, if it was 8 am in the morning est. time then that would totally work lol, i like waking up early to get things done.....in about a week i have 4 days off...right up through thanksgiving..maybe a thanksgiving race perhaps?

What time would that be GMT? Also I know you say FR only but is there a bhp & weight limit?

Hello Gedi69,

From a time converter I used, it looks like it would start at 1:00 AM GMT. And no, there is no BHP or weight limit. Thanks for responding to this thread!

~GTP_Denza~

go6
Sounds like something right up my ally, unfortunately i work at night, so 8pm doesn't work for me, if it was 8 am in the morning est. time then that would totally work lol, i like waking up early to get things done.....in about a week i have 4 days off...right up through thanksgiving..maybe a thanksgiving race perhaps?

Hello Go6,

Yes, I'm hoping to make a Thanksgiving race. I just need to plan it out and get it out ahead of time. (:

Back