Aquarelle

Pick up the pace, let’s go!
Premium
Australia
Brisbane
Uriehusky
Uriehusky
Kia ora!

I've been fiddling around with the course maker in an attempt to re-create the track from the FR seasonal with no luck.

So, instead of constantly bashing section complexities and Corner sharpnesses together to see what sticks, I thought I would come here and ask people who know what they're doing.

Has anybody else been attempting this? or has achieved this? tips and hints would be greatly appreciated as I've been attempting this for days in the hope of taking my 4WD cars around this really fun track.

Kia ora to you too mate! (I've learned something new today :))

It's impossible to recreate a track unfortunately, whether you're recreating a real track or a track that was build (by someone else) in the course maker.
The course maker generates a new random track every time. You could be very lucky and be able to get something similar if you mess a little around, but it would never be 100% the same.

As for tips, there's not much that will help if it's all random.
Start to look at how many sectors the original track has maybe and use the same amount in your track. Also look at the altitude differences on the map. And then the layout, pick something that you think looks good, but it will never be the same as the original.

I'd say don't waste your time trying to recreate it, you can create tracks that are better and more fun yourself.

Well that's certainly unfortunate.. it also means I wasted the past week trying to achieve this, ah well lesson learnt.

Thanks for the heads up about this because otherwise I would have easily spent another week trying before giving up

(Once I get determined I really don't give up easily XD)

I think I'll take your advice and just create a track from scratch and make it fun in its own way ^_^

Thank you again!

Thank you very much ^_^ Was just looking through your garage on an unrelated note, nice job on nearly collecting everything!

Hah yeah, just need a few more. It's quite normal if you got the game since release, there are people that have far more cars than I do.

I've been a massive fan of GT since the first one, but I simply didn't know GT5 had come out, I never saw any news of it and stores in New Zealand were stocked full of GT5 Prologue but not the full release, so I'm a couple years late..

Catching up though! kind of XD I only discovered this place a few weeks ago.. I'm so good at this!

Also this thread is slightly derailed o.o then again the 'issue' has been resolved so..

Back