Frame Drop when using Cockpit View?

• Thread starter speedrcr
  • 0 comments
United States
COTA
speedrcr
Has anyone noticed a frame drop on Nurburgring tracks when using "Cockpit" or in car view (not bumper or Normal view), especially when people join a host with 10 or more people?

I've noticed in using several cars (especially noticeable in RGT and BTR since I drive those the most) this happens when driving around the track with a stiff setup.

At first I thought it might be vibration noise coming from the stiff spring setup perhaps, or something comparable, but I especially noticed that when I'm hitting a critical corner, someone would join a host with 8-10 or more (room allowing for 12-16 people) that I'd experience an instant frame drop of what seems half a second and into the bushes I go. This happens on a very very common occurrence, comparable to clock work.

Now I know I'm not the best driver in the world and timing with the Ruf's are especially imperative, but it's becoming more and more of an annoyance that I have to allow for.

I also see this happening when 8+ people are getting on the track while in lobby and doing either a practice run or what not.

I also wonder if it's also my PS3, yet it's only a year old (250GB Super Slim Model).

Back