Frame Rates on Eifel Track

• Thread starter pgzzz
  • 7 comments
rambo_smith
I don't know if anyone else has noticed but the Eifel cart track in this weeks seasonal has a very poor frame rate.

If you approach a corner with a couple of other cars the graphics look about as smooth as an Egyptian whisky.

I don't understand how it can happen as the tracks created in the track creator have fewer trackside objects and so in theory should run faster.

I noticed this as well. I just ran the Eifel race and yeah there a little screen skipping here and there.

Agreed, definitely some framerate issues and tearing. I think these seasonals are just a rushed job. The number of laps is wrong on the intro screen before loading too. The first couple of weeks seasonals had scripted AI and were obviously full of work and planning that these later ones just don't have. Disappointing.

Definitely some frame rate drops, I experienced them myself, but got used to them, since the last seasonals Eiffel track which had the same problems.

Apparently kart tracks with lots of bends and narrow roads and crowd on the sides don`t get around pretty well with the game`s performance.

I saw some screen tearing but didn't notice any framerate drop.

The embankments on the Eifel Kart tracks cause the grass around the rumble strips to be "all jack up yo!" I didn't use the kart tracks much before, did the embankment patch cause this problem? I've seen it a few times on the Eifel Circuit as well.

oh good wasnt just me, i thought there was something up with my tv or ps3, but then noticed it doesnt happen on any other circuit in the game

this happens on B-Spec on the Circuit de le Sarthe,think its the last event in Extreme, especially when it rains too..

Latest Posts

Back