Frame stuttering - after 1.05 (PS4 Pro - 4K)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Majado
  • 7 comments
  • 2,640 views
Messages
17
Brazil
Brazil
Hey guys,

Has anyone noticed stuttering issues in Nordschleife (or Brands Hatch) when racing with 20 cars?

I´m sure I had not noticed that before update 1.05. The game was super smooth before it, no matter the car count or location.

Thanks.
 
I have noticed more stuttering of cars during online races since the update. Also have noticed a little stuttering of cars at the beginning of the race demos when on the 'home' screen but those smooth out after a few seconds. Am using a PS4 Pro set up to favor frame rate as I am not using a 4K tv
 
I have noticed more stuttering of cars during online races since the update. Also have noticed a little stuttering of cars at the beginning of the race demos when on the 'home' screen but those smooth out after a few seconds. Am using a PS4 Pro set up to favor frame rate as I am not using a 4K tv

Yes, it´s more evident at the beginning, when the the cars are close to each other. However, yesterday was the first time I´ve experienced those issues. I´ll check online races today.
 
Yes, normal PS4 has more stuttering since 1.05.
 
Same here, hopefully PD fix this.
 
The graphics seem to be a little twitchy. Shadows are flickering and all the cars are not so smooth after the 1.05 patch.
 
Yup stutter in the begging of Suzuka esses every time.
 
Back