Freaking power went off, near the end on the 24h

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vip
  • 11 comments
  • 747 views

Vip

Messages
38
Well I started it off raceing in a-spec and here and there I did some raceing myself as well, all up I might of did about 6 hours raceing, the rest was in bspec mode, I was into the 20th hour when it did a pit stop on b-spec and i took over for a little while for somthng to do, just as i went out of the pits THE POWER WENT OUT!!! I thought the PS2 blew because it was on for to long but then I seen my computer and fish tank wasnt on as well! I lit up a smoke and started to stress real bad lol, I started to freak out and tap my head on the wall, but I got over it and the power came back on a couple of hours later, found out some guy hit a power poll 3 streets away from me! damn!
 
Hey, atleast it didn't finish the race, and on your way home from work, 2 hours after the race had finished, the power goes out, completely crushing my hopes and dreams of coming home to find a Bently sitting in my garage. ARGH!
 
Sucks man... that's why I don't usually A-Spec enduros at my place. Our power goes out regularly.

Time to get a 4-hour UPS. :lol:
 
...just be thankful that the power didnt go out while it was saving or loading.

but, sorry, there, bud.
 
Note to PD.
Please add save feature to endurance races due to the likley event of power failure.
They have auto save but it does not save during races.
How about auto save in endurance mode with adjustable time settings or a save feature when pitting.
How good could this game have been if PD got the little things right.
 
Uncle Harry
Note to PD.
Please add save feature to endurance races due to the likley event of power failure.
They have auto save but it does not save during races.
How about auto save in endurance mode with adjustable time settings or a save feature when pitting.
How good could this game have been if PD got the little things right.

And also add a loading option so we don't have to reset the console...
 
I've heard a lot of problems with the power outage during enduros, but man that really sucks!
 
meister_dan
And also add a loading option so we don't have to reset the console...

Yeah, that thing (LOAD) is present in GT3, why did PD took it off in GT4??? Daaaamn!
 
Save during pit would be really nice for those who want to a-spec without fear of power failures and no more 1 week on for the ps2
 
Im sorry man. That sucks. But were the fish ok?
 
F310B
Ouch, bud.

It had to happen to somebody, somwhere.

And thank God it wasn't me. :sly:
 
Back